Selling RR71 KOTB on Gorfang. RR78 BW on Gorfang. 8/8 Sov...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

RR71 KOTB on Gorfang. RR78 BW on Gorfang. 8/8 Sov pieces. Rank 30 RR 41 Enginner on Gorfang. RR 52 WP on Badlands. As you can see this account comes with a lot of toons and so u can truly choose what character you want to play and lvl! Send me pm if interested and ill tell u rest of info!" "looking for Endless dye acc. ""Looking for an account with endless dyes etc " OR Custom Edition account from original release Dont care if you have lv 1s on the account. Keen to buy" "WTS rr 92 chosen ""I want to sell my RR 92 70% chosen." It got 4 DF dps and such. Pm me for more details. Ore whit offers!" "wtb account ""looking for any account with the an extended period of time played on them" Eg - the 2yearcloak or 1year cloak etc. Alternatively a account with endless dyes or collectors edition i am interested aswell." "Everybody who care for WAR please read and bump! ""social.bioware/forum/1/to.index/8576739" Please register and comment!" "rr100 Slayer + alts on Gorfang ( 1 2) ""Veteran American account with both progression/personality packs and Golden writs bonus (endless dyes" Main toon: (some basic info - if You need more - don't hesitate to ask) rr100 Slayer 5p Offensive WF 5p Defensive WF 5p Offensive DF 4p Defensive DF (you can buy the def chest if you want) 5/5 Glyphs Other sets full ofc. 2x 1h rr100 Scenario weapon (850+ inisgnia for 2hander) 2x 1h rr90 Scenario weapon 1x 2h rr90 Scenario weapon HUGE collection of PVE Both absorbs (melee and magic) Funerary shrouds of Settra and Khutep (10s anticrit/pene and cleanse) 3k gold 10k golden scarabs ALL BEST POTS and TALISES INGAME Here is a small list: 400x BLESSED potion of PTRA 400x BLESSED potion of Tahot 200x 3k heal pots 50x 4.8k heal pots 20+ +24 WS Alt: rr86 AM on Gorfang Full glyphs and full sov rr75 weapons (both heal and DPS) LOTD staves (heal and dps) 1k gold "WTT Chosen RR92 for other destro char. ""I got a RR 92 chosen soon 93." I will trade it for a other destro class. PM me whit...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.