Selling  High End ROTMG Account. 16k Alive fame, 75 Stars, 18 Character slots, 23 vault chests, 1 maxed divine.

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BUTTrotmg, 8/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUTTrotmg

BUTTrotmg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The divine is 100/100/89. I have had this account since from almost the begginning. I Can no longer play because i can not personally afford Wifi, and have had to move out on my own. I have put almost 5 thousands dollars into this account over the length of time that i have had and have been using it. I also have alot of whites. White list, 3 Skutums, 7 wakizashi of eastern winds, 4 qots, 3 celestial blades, 14 leaf bows, 2 murky toxins, 2 prisms of dire instability, 3 skulls of endless torment, 2 fire dragon battle armors, 2 leaf hide dragon armors, 2 wands of the bulwark, 1 ogmur, 1 jugg, 4 rays, 2 Tshots, 4 dbows, 4 a.s.s., 1 bow of the morning star, 1 void bow, 1 chicken leg of doom, 2 anatis staffs, 1 clover bow, 2 void blade, 1 staff of esben, 1 spicy wand of spice, 2 water dragon silk robes, 4 pyras, 1 bottled medusa, 1 midnight star, 2 jade storms, 1 penetrating blast spell, 3 prots, 1 cloak of the mad god, 3 sealed crystal skulls, 2 swords of the rainbows end, 2 coral venom traps, 9 cbows, 1 tezlecoatls tail, 1 kageboshi, 1 scepter of devistation, 1 tome of pain, 1 wand of the fallen, 3 cwands, 2 dblades, 2 cswords, 2 cutlas, 2 scepter of fulmization, 2 mad god cloaks, 3 Spell Extraction devices, 1 prism of dancing swords, 3 spectral cloth armors, 1 ghostly prism, 2 crowns, and 1 bracer.
    The best part of this account is that fact that since 46 stars every single guy that has been played was a ppe, with a few exceptions of my little brothers playing on a couple guys just for fun of course. This account has taken alot of my time and money and i hate to see it go but i am growing up alot. It has 216k total earned fame! NOt only does this account have a 100/100/89 divine, it also has almost 50k more feed power in just items to feed in its vault. Not to mention tons of pet skins and a decent amount of other character skins. I am hoping to get around 700 $ for this account, Only serious inquiries. I am open to offers because i am in dire need of some money right now for my new apartment and for my wedding coming up.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.