Sold ROBLOX 2017 Account, 10K Followers, 29k Robux Inventory Worth [ chris-#3548 on discord ]

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by NixonChxris, 8/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NixonChxris

NixonChxris
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I already calculated the inventory and it goes up to 27k without the clothes and animations, so i figure the clothes are around 800-1000 robux and the animations are 1000-1100 aprox, im selling the account because i do not play the game anymore, i got more important things than playing games, back to the subject, so the account MONEY worth is around 270-300 dollars if you put it like that, but im selling it for 100$, you can only contact me on discord, i will send the link to the account so you can calculate the inventory yourself and see everything on it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. INNERSONG

INNERSONG
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

Still available? If so I’m interested... my kids just started playing this game. I have no interest to level up but wanna play with em. Looking to buy a solid
    Account today.

through middleman on here only
    No scams

I’ll cover fees

3. OP
    OP
    NixonChxris

NixonChxris
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes i am still selling it, problem is i have no credit card, so the only possible way of payment would be PaySafe if you know what that is (PayPoints) and all that stuff, im sure you know, or maybe you have a better idea

4. OP
    OP
    NixonChxris

NixonChxris
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Also you can contact me on my phone number its ROMANIAN 0742511651

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.