Rk1 Several Characters [For Sale]

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hello, What I have here is my account that I don't play anymore. Account was created back in 2001. Several Characters, nothing really special. I would consider this as a great starter account and something to work for. Not a whole lot of money either but enough to defintely get you around. Main: 211 Martial Artist, Solitus Some ai levels, character has 30 veterans points still available. MA has Tier 3 Chest, pants and Azure Sleeves. This MA also has 2261 Side tokens collected and already has the 2500 Paragon Board from alien playfield. This MA is also equipped with ALL OF THE GARDEN AND SANC. KEYS FOR SHADOWLANDS!! Also has JOBE LUXURY APT!! Alts: 206 Doctor, Solitus This doctor does have a few Alien levels, along with 26 Veteran points. Currently she is equipped with Reactive and Azure Armor. She has almost all the nano's uploaded for her level, along with Spec 1-4 completed. Shadowlands Garden keys include Aban, Ado, Pen and Pen Sanc. 186 Nano Tech, Opifex This NT Has 3 ai levels atm and 26 Veteran points available. Shes has here 1000 token board completed along with 1655 tokens collected. This NT is equipped with Tier 1 NT armor. 116 Fixer, Nanomage This Fixer was mainly used for Rubi-ka pvp. It has 30 veteran points available for use, and currently no AI levels. It is equipped with Grid armor 2 and a QL 188 perennium Beamer both self buffed at 100% use. As you can see, nothing spectacular.... but all characters over 100+ in levels. I had fun with this account, Hopefully you will do. I'm looking to outright sell this, I am verified Paypal and hope you are as well. You may contact me anytime on drowlich@ or you can reply here. Thanks Willing to trade any WOW stuff too. But mainly selling.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.