RK1 CREDITS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hello, I'm John. I'm interested in selling 9,000,000,000 credits ( NINE BILLION ) on RK1 Atlantean. At the very very low price of $55 USD per billion. I am only interested in selling stacks of credits amounting to 999,999,999 credits. The maximum amount of credits any one player can hold. If you buy credits from me please be sure to have the required amount of characters available to receive the amount you requested or request my alternate delivery method. I am not interested in selling any amount of credits less than a stack of 999,999,999 credits. I will not divide stacks nor will I add to them. You are however welcome to buy multiple stacks of credits at any time. While they last... Paypal is my only accepted payment method. NO TRADES! Delivery of credits will be made ONLY AFTER payment has been received and completed. Delivery methods: 1. Face to face in-game trade. I'm willing to deliver anytime. Contact me with character names and the time you will be online. All trades will be made at Borealis Grid Terminal. 2. Place purchased credits on a free account. After receiving payment I will send you the account username and password by email. You will have full ownership of the account and credits from that point on. You can easily change the password for your safety and transfer the credits on your own time. If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please don't hesitate to contact me at jayjay431@ If you're interested in purchasing credits please email me with the amount you wish to buy and the delivery method you wish to use. I will reply ASAP with payment info and any additional information. Thank you, happy new year. ~ John P.S. This is my first and likely will be my only transaction on .. I have no former reputation or sales / buys to reference. However I truly have no reason to be dishonest or scam you. I am a trustworthy and honorable man and will do my very best to meet all your expectations with any and all transactions. Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.