Selling rise of mythos account $650 vip 9 lvl 79(almost 80) Ancient Den gamefuse

Discussion in 'Rise of Mythos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rozzie, 1/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

has 6 awakened elites, velyn the unscarred, judge martyn, judge raziel,volante voidstep, jarax the tormenter, and king velassar. good godlikes: the death, judgement,modesty, knhum, odin, zeus, osiris, gork irongut, archangel maximus, devil messenger fate, swift death, disinformation, double stab, fenris the butcher, cain the traitor, and more, awakened non-elites: elven legionair, hellborn, elven rebel, zombie cpatain and aegis lizard,
    mentionable legendarys: diligence, frey, generosity, the devil, the world, the golden dawn, and more

all legendary gear 16/16, and godlike armor 17/20 is good ranger account has time to die, just tired of playing spent to much time on the game, i hope whoever gets better use of it :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

now has godlike demon hunter azreal, godlike thornbush, godlike pan, and legendary sun, heavy commander void, lvl 80 and armor is 18/20 asking $700 now

3. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

is vip 10 now has maid mitsuki and godlike judgement, 3k gold bid on darkbringer will either have darkbringer or 3k gold on account.

4. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

is vip 10 now has maid mitsuki and godlike judgement, 3k gold bid on darkbringer will either have darkbringer or 3k gold on account.

5. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

just spent $300, now had darknringer, ferena drake, nilifier uemon, 19/20 armor, governor shayla, and tons of epic recharge cards like, archer larix, moon artemis, heavenly healer, and tons more great cards waiting to be enhanced.

6. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

asking $800

7. dragoonS2

dragoonS2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

rozzie a time waster. Dont deal with this guy. Offered to buy account and asked questions. He asked if account was in gamefuse, I said its in gamebox. (As stated clearly on the post) and then vanished for 2 days without mentioning anything. had to force an answer from him and said no he wasnt interested anymore because its in gamebox and he wanted gamefuse.

8. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

dont get mad because your account is garbage, get off my post, and dont deal with that guy, my power went out and i had no internet connection due to storm, and this guy blows me up 24/7 saying i wast his time, who sits up all day waitng for someone to buy there account? i definently didnt lose sleep over it.

9. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

dont get mad because your account is garbage, get off my post, and dont deal with that guy, my power went out and i had no internet connection due to storm, and this guy blows me up 24/7 saying i wast his time, who sits up all day waitng for someone to buy there account? i definently didnt lose sleep over it.

10. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

oh and have sensei calista ex now

11. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

oh and have sensei calista ex now

12. dragoonS2

dragoonS2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Blow you up 24/7? I have the messages to prove that wrong. If you didnt have internet connection then why was your facebook messenger online during those times? Or maybe your just making excuses. I am a straight seller and dont waste anyones time. The title of my post clearly stated "Gamebox" you told me you were going to buy the account, but then miraculously, you didnt have internet (but your messenger was online) and you didnt want to buy it cause you were looking for a gamefuse account. (Which you are actually selling) then you offered $50 for an account I am selling for $125 and have spent almost 800 euros on. My account might be garbage compared to yours, but your attitude is garbage. As I said, dont deal with this kid, he will just waste your time, find excuses, then offer to buy your account for a cheaper price. If you dont want any hassle, just avoid this seller.

13. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

then im sure you realized how much i spent on my account? $800 is nothing i have 2 vip 10 accounts, i spent $500 usd last week for fun. stop replying people, will deal with me, i have great account.

14. dragoonS2

dragoonS2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

For someone who spends so much for this game, you wanted to buy my account? (which again, clearly states in the title, GAMEBOX! learn to read atleast) but then you all of a sudden "disappear" because your "internet went down" and dont really want to buy my account because you wanted a gamefuse account (which wouldt have been a problem if you READ the title) waste my time, then offer $50? or is that how your "Technique" works? I never said you had a trash account, I said your attitude is trash and thats why I'm saying not to deal with you. Maybe another typhoon will appear and your internet goes down (but your facebook messenger can go online) and wont reply because of some excuse and say your not interested because it doesnt suit you and offer a lower price. I dont give a crap how much you spent on your account, maybe spend it on some lessons on business ethics so you know how to deal with buying and selling. or just normal human ethics will do. To anyone who will deal with this person, BEWARE! Don't trust a thing he says. He will commit to buying then all of a sudden "Disappear" when it doesnt suit him. Then he will come back with a lie and try to magnify things so you'll look bad. Remember, I have the messages to prove all of this. He committed to buy by saying in my post "I'll take it". Probably deal with other sellers. Theres loads more better account here than this plus the sellers know how to do business properly.

15. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

account now had leggy guardian unitta, godlike wheel of fortune, awakened calista, awakened gork, 2 godlike djinns, 1 godlike scorch, godlike gringheist ofeigur etc

16. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

awakened sun and another legendary wheel,and godlike angel doreen, asking $1k now has 9 awakened elites!

17. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

armor is 20/20 and stage 3 unicorn mirager, makes post most seasons and has silver chargers in mail

18. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

2 godlike scorch, 2 godlike djinn, godlike fireball, and ranger, godlike true shot, disinfo, double stab and swift death

19. OP
    OP
    rozzie

rozzie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

godlike tempest,godlike conjure troops, and legendary champions destreir 1 awakened scorch, and made finals in post this season

20. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.