Resolved - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by LordRonin, 2/8/19.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordRonin

LordRonin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

5   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller
    Item Sold - 200mil might t4 gmail / 3mil troops (1mil t4s) / lots of speed ups / 500k gems / Screenshots | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

3. Total Transaction Value
    230$ USD
    But what I am about to get from MM balance is 17.4$ because buyer exploited system of the site and middleman service and scammed me.

4. Other Parties Username
    orion7_11

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    No info

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    No info

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Line ID: orion7_11

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Screenshot_20190209-022051_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190209-022141_Chrome.jpg
    Screen of 3 way. After detailed inspection I have noticed that buyer have send only 20$. But the cart link Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service represents totally different amount. I couldnt have known that it is a way to exploit this sites system when you send payment not according to you cart. My item Sold - 200mil might t4 gmail / 3mil troops (1mil t4s) / lots of speed ups / 500k gems / Screenshots | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. was priced at 230 through buy now link. But cart shows 250$. So I assumed that 20$ was some kind of commission for purchase or verification. Also middleman links it as buyers purchase.

So the system here is totally exploited and it gets confusing because of middleman confirming purchase.

I would like to get some assistance regarding this case, thank you Screenshot_20190209-022211_Chrome.jpg

To avoid that exploit in the future I would like to suggest that Middleman introduces not only the amount buyer paid but also aproximate amount of what seller gets for his item in bold with highlighted text in green probably.

#1 LordRonin, 2/8/19
    Last edited: 2/8/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: LordRonin Re: #1[/trigger]

3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

stop spamming

4. OP
    OP
    LordRonin

LordRonin
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

I am not spamming. That is an accident. I have just seen that it actually creates threads although I have a pop up message that I should try in a few minutes because system is overloaded with requests

Sorry, please delete the other threads I have created accidently

#3 LordRonin, 2/8/19
    Last edited: 2/8/19
  5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

I see. Please use this thread as i have closed the other ones.

@Middleman please assist this user regarding some kind of a glitch or something. Have not encountered this yet.

6. OP
    OP
    LordRonin

LordRonin
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

This is what my message about MM balance regarding that transaction number says:
    Screenshot_20190209-025132_Chrome.jpg
    First I thought that it is kind of a bonus credits that you could use withing playerup site. But after futher investigation I realised that it is actually the amount of money I will get for my item to my paypal account

Bosnian beast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.