Stole Money Reopened Case - Non Middleman Order

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Joostrh, 5/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

@Karoiiz Just give @Joostrh back his money or karma will get back to you. Oh right I also was suspended for like a week because of you and lost my reputation. Just because you copied my name and scammed @Joostrh.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

@Joostrh go to your chat with the scammer, click their name and go to their profile. Take screenshot of their profile, joined date etc... and share it here.

3. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

Also I would never call myself the name I use in Growtopia because I'd risk on getting my account suspended.

4. KaroIiZz

KaroIiZz
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

I will choose to let the people who has authority here to handle this issue and just ask me if they need anything I wont argue with you KaroliZz chuba kepkep etsetera blabla! we'll see the outcome. and lets see who gets karma

5. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

you have negative reputation here, so I'm wondering how did I scam him? Anyways let's just wait for @Joostrh to send screenshots and see.

6. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

@Joostrh I have avatar now on my profile picture. Can you go to the conversation and check if it has the same profile pic too?

7. KaroIiZz

KaroIiZz
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My negative reputation is a common mistake, i failed to mark sold a listing i maid and someone made a payment to it and i failed to mark it cancel ordered. you so defensive man you say a lot of words. keep accusing me. say anything you want. the truth always win. or try to apply yourself the truth will set you free. :D

I won't be responding anymore unless requested by staff.

8. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

I don't even have conversation with the user. I was very surprised when I saw someone using my name. We will see who's the scammer here.

9. KaroIiZz

KaroIiZz
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

If the so called victim cannot provide screenshot, well I suggest that everyone involve here to let trusted staff to open our accounts? so they can check by themselves. We have something here in my country called BUDOL BUDOL. I just realized was there really a scam made? or this two guys are just against me. lol. I am willing to let a trusted staff to open my account ANYTIME. :)

10. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Yeah, let's just let the staff to check our accounts and that's all. I'm fine with that.

11. OP
    OP
    Joostrh

Joostrh
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

[​IMG]
    That one

12. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Well this answers it.

13. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

@KaroIiZz goodbye.
    @Rolan could you please remove the dispute from my account?

14. KaroIiZz

KaroIiZz
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

wtf??

15. KaroliZz

KaroliZz
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

since we know the truth, don't act like you didn't do anything.

16. OP
    OP
    Joostrh

Joostrh
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

@Rolan what now, do i get my stuff back or?

17. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

I don't have the final word on this, wait for @Admin or @Middleman to review this again.

18. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

Will give @KaroIiZz last chance here to clear their name and will proceed with suspending his account.

19. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

@Admin please review this when you're available, Thank you!

20. Fortnitebay

Fortnitebay
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    Honestly its your fault for dealing off site, Playerup doesn't promote trading offsite that's why they setup a platform and most that is gonna happen is him getting banned and you not getting refunded. Better luck next time please read rules and follow tos set in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.