Resolved Remove fake feedback from a scammer who did the PayPal refund scam 2 times

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by QLC, 5/15/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

@Hulk Is not a valid feedback, not even close, because he is talking about an account which had a bug during the transfer, a bug which has nothing to do with me, is a Google Play Games bug, which currently I'm solving simply not using Google Play Games during the transfer, using iOS Game Center instead to prevent it.

So if he wants send some negative feedback the only valid thing would be send the negative feedback to the developers of the game because of that bug, not to me, I did around 1000 links with the same method and never appeared that bug before, so I know how to do correctly a transfer, you can check my feedbacks here in this site, which are only 10% of the people who I helped, with maybe 40-50 sales using PlayerUp Middleman as payment method, so is very fake this feedback, as not tells the truth.

I demonstrated at the beginning that he is a scammer, he requested a refund about a different sale and the owner lost the money, lost 375 euros, and I lost 15 euros, when in the video is demonstrated that we did correctly the transfer, so PlayerUp cannot allow scammers who stole money participate in this forum and accept their feedbacks as valid. This guy requested the refund by PayPal and PayPal sent him the money because it seems PayPal not protects the seller in these cases, few days later a guy who I sold my personal account also did the same and got the money also, I lost 2 disputes in few days because PayPal not protects the seller in digital products like game accounts, so if is paid as "goods or service" on PayPal, the buyer is free to request a refund and will get the money back, so from now I'm not using PayPal anymore, but he got the scam, he stolen the money to the owner and me, and is not the first time he did it, he did the same in another 2 sales as I told before.

I'm very trusted seller, I helped hundreds of people, I do live streaming every day in my YouTube channel to demonstrate all is safe, showing all the process, I share all my social media for a correct comunication, I have hundreds of requests currently about people who want my help to sell accounts, and I not deserve permanently a feedback like this about a game bug, nothing to do with me, and a feedback from a scammer who stolen money.

If I got banned on ENPC is because I not answered the last message from a moderator, I had some health problems, already solved, just I'm trying get back to the activity from 2 days ago, and as I not answered they banned without wait my answer, but I will write them and get the account unbanned soon.

#21 QLC, 7/21/22
    Last edited: 7/21/22
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

As mentioned, we are not here to dispute defamatory or inaccurate feedback. This feedback section is for disputing genuine feedback. The user who issued the feedback provided a valid experience they had with you. If you wish to rebuttal their feedback, you can reply back to their feedback they left on your account. Otherwise the only other option for you is to come to a mutual agreement with @sgtjackyboy90 for which he would be able to withdraw the feedback on his end without a moderator intervening.

3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

Well will see if someone helps with it, if not I will pay for the feedback removal, as at the end is a bug which will not happen again as now using iOS there is not that risk lol I did a sale yesterday for example, everything worked well as expected, as always, as in last 1000 transfers I did. I started to use Wise instead of PayPal to prevent be scammed by people like the Giancomo scammer, I got the money by Wise and I sent the owner part by bank transfer to an Ukranian bank account, by this way scammers and chatears like him will not be able to stole money again.

4. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

Unbanned on EpiNPC lol

upload_2022-7-23_8-13-18.png

And some more things I said there for if you are interested @Hulk or others LOL

First of all, he is not telling the truth, everyone can add the ally code of this account in the game (which is 244-281-445 as I showed in the scam video demonstration) and check that nobody connected on that account since, here a pic about it, I added the account in my allies and there apperas the connection time in the requests:

upload_2022-7-23_8-15-24.png
    upload_2022-7-23_8-15-38.png

In some place he said I stolen the account, something not true, as is demonstrated in these pics, something that everyone can check, you can download the game "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes" in your app store, create a new account, get at least level 18 to unlock the allies, and send an ally request to the ally code 244-281-445, then go to the requests tab, the last tab, and you see the last connection time of that account. Logically, if was stolen, this account would be active, playing, I have been sold it to another guy, I would be playing it, or something, but is not the case, so is not stolen, I would never do that, I did more 650 sales adding up all platforms, 111 positive feedbacks in this moment in the other platform, and I'm one of the most trusted sellers you can find, I do live streaming every day by YouTube, I share all my social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), you can see my face in the pics and the streaming, I'm a public person who simply helps owners to sell their accounts.

Is true that happened a bug when the scammer Giancomo Colombo wanted sell his account. Was the third time he used my service, so he knows I'm a trusted seller with a good method and service, as nobody use a service 3 times if is a bad method or service LOL In this case appeared for first time an Android Google Play bug in this game, the "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes", which is game known by have a lot of bugs like this, the last week appeared 2 new bugs for example, now each time you try some Facebook connection, is needed force to close the app and open again, and in the Spanish version is not "borrar" anymore the word used to replace an account, now is "eliminar", when in the description says is "borrar" and I needed contact support, on the bugs and technical problems forums, to get some solution and complete a sale 2 days ago, this game is like this, every week there is an announcement about a bug in the official forum, and maybe there are 20 active bugs at least in the game right now, so it happens. So if there is a bug it's not my fault, is the Capital Games fault, Google Play Games fault or Facebook fault (as is used in the transfer process), but for sure not my fault, as I sold 300 hoard accounts and 350 normal accounts, in each normal account is needed at least 3 transfers (from the owner to me, from me to the buyer, and one more to replace the account in the owner device, sometimes 2 more if has it linked on Android and iOS at same time), so minimum I did around 1.350 transfers and never before happened that bug, I'm an expert doing transfers on that game, nobody did more than me, and I did the same process than always, same that I did 2 days ago, for example, so simply is a bug and is not my fault, if appeared a bug and he lost the account is not my fault, is a risk in a game with bugs, he simply not wanted continue trying to recover the account, contacting EA support, and preferred scam the previous owner, who was the original owner, who transferred to him correctly the account, who I showed in the video of the first post.

Now he is saying is not a bug, that I simply I lost it, but is not true, is a bug, 100% confirmed, a bug that can be solved contacting EA support, is easy to solve if you find the correct employer who knows how to transfer manually an account, precisely he found some correct employer in some chat he had, but he needed a guest account not linked to Google Play Games or Game Center to move there the account and I built one for him for next time, I told him the process, but it seems he is not understanding how it works and he preferred scam the previous owner, so he totally deserves be banned and this feedback be removed.

Is not the first time he does it, the same day I transterred him that account he told me that he got banned because the owner of the previous account used hacks and lost the second account I sold him, but was not true, he is who used hacks, confirmed by the owner in the chat I showed in the first post, and he lost of he was going to lose the dispute on PayPal as he said the previous owner used hacks and he not got demonstrate it, so Giancomo Colombo is not only a scammer, also is a cheater, a lier, and one of worst persons you can find in this world, he says horrible things like this:

upload_2022-7-23_8-16-1.png

He said that me and all my family deserve cancer, so not only is a scammer and cheater, also a very bad person.

More chats about his personality:

upload_2022-7-23_8-16-27.png
    upload_2022-7-23_8-16-38.png
    upload_2022-7-23_8-16-47.png

Later by private message:

upload_2022-7-23_8-17-0.png
    upload_2022-7-23_8-17-8.png

So this guy Pennywise (Giancomo Colombo) is not only a scammer, a cheater, and a bad person who wants cancer in all my family, also is a violent person who wanted kill with his own hands the guy of the first sale I did with him. I can show video about all these conversations if is needed. Not only should be reported here in the forum and the other platforms, also should be reported to the police, is the worst person you can find in Internet.

This guy is a nonsense and simply tried save his love you saying more nonsenses, the fact is he is a scammer, cheater, bad person and violent person, everyone can see it.

No deserves be able to publish feedbacks, he should be banned and the negative feedback removed.

He will continue applying the PayPal scam, as now he knows how it works, PayPal doesn't protect the sellers in digital products like game accounts, at least if you use the correct report, like reporting as different than described or as unauthorized transaction, the buyer always wins, so is good that everyone know his real name on PayPal (Giancomo Colombo), by this way if someone read this thread at least will prevent be scammed by him again, PlayerUp and other platforms should have a black list including people like him, by this way the buyers can check the black list before purchase an account.

Now the only thing I can do is try to contact EA support by myself, recover the account and try to sell it to recover the money and send to PresidenteScrocco the 375 euros he lost because of the Giancomo Colombo scam. Is not my work, as the bug was not my fault, but I will do it anyway.

Meanwhile, this guy should be banned and the negative feedback removed, there is not another way, people like him are the virus of platforms like PlayerUp, precisely people who you want avoid, people who you want have very far from this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.