[Release] TMC/Gmod COMBO

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Download Here: *****************************************************

Since ppl have been begging on how to set up mods i decided to make it into a patch_d2.mpq

wat it does: gives u more cast/fhr/ias/kick/fbr

this is one of the best mods out there

Is it detectable? : Aprrently no one got banned for it but YES any mods are detectable even fc. but blizzard seems to dont care about it.

Use at ur own risk like all hacks. 99% you will not get banen for this. i been having this since i started d2

thats a weird mod

i played it in closet bnet and i can kick there with every char now, but attacking has become more difficult and i dont realy feel a difference in my casts

this is really cool man, thanks. my sorc n hdin cast hella fast.

my zealer and smiter. heh...

You get that from Eon? xD

do i have to click something to make them faster?

dude.. for some reason u cant namelock anything outside of a1 why is that.. i was hoping to do ubers with gg smite ias but i cant namelock

Originally Posted by Trans1ucent

dude.. for some reason u cant namelock anything outside of a1 why is that.. i was hoping to do ubers with gg smite ias but i cant namelock

hmm i have no idea but works for me

yeah got the same problem with namelock .... i cant see howmuch life the mobs got and with my smiter i cant attack mobs :-/

i got the same problem as well, i cant name lock any of the monster but i can name locks other people in pvpo_O

You know, I aint the smartest person when it comes to file work and such, if you find your bored and have not much to do, please take some time out of your day and make a brief explenation to how I activate this mod.

Ty, Eddie.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.