[Release] AFK Invader Farming for multiple accounts.

Discussion in 'Celtic Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by fluffy10, 12/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffy10

fluffy10
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

This is just somthing I made with Auto Hot key (AHK) it allows you to afk with multiple accounts without worrying about them being disconected.
    You will need to get Auto Hot Key to use this.
    ///////IMPORTANT///////
    (PRESS F8 to activate/deactivate the script)
    For these parts of code:
    send, {TAB}
    sleep 100
    you must put them for the amount of programs you have open -1.
    EX: say you have 2 accounts and the glyph launcher open that adds to 3 programs open, you then have to subtract 1 part of the code.
    EX. part of the code should look like this
    send, {TAB}
    sleep 100
    send, {TAB}
    sleep 100
    you got 2 of the tab and wait time between holding and releasing the alt key to switch between programs, this makes sure that all your programs (excluding the desktop) end up in the switching of programs.
    ///////^^^^^^^///////
    Code for AHK below

I am not good at explaining things. hopefully you can understand of what i'm saying ;p

How It Works: When the script is running it holds down the left alt key and presses tab to switch to a different program then presses space to jump (thus resetting the amount of time before disconnect due to afk) then waits 10 seconds before doing it over again.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.