Refunding Help

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by ItsAbyss, 1/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsAbyss

ItsAbyss
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! Recently got into learning to refund so I need some help. Purchased an item off zumiez, waited for it to arrive, and sent an email saying I never got the package. Got my refund the next day. Now here is where i'm having some questions. I would love to buy more stuff off zumiez and refund it, however from what I have read on here refunding the same store more than once isn't a good idea. Would it be fine for me to do it again? Maybe with a larger purchase (200-400$)? Should I do a partial refund instead? If so how many items can I buy and how many should I say arrived? Next question is is there any other methods beside did not arrive and partial? Totally understand if there is advanced stuff it won't be given out for free but I just want to know if there is other methods. Other than that I wanted to ask about two places and see if they were refundable.

First I was wondering if anyone had tried online alcohol stores, was thinking about trying to refund something on one of those.

The second is movement watches, was looking to get a nice watch and they seemed pretty good, are they refundable? If not does anyone know any other nice watch companies that are? Thanks for your help have a great day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.