Sold RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 + GIFT (REGION FREE) (STEAM) VIP SELLER 1600+ FEEDBACKS

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by LeyterZ, 12/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy99

Ozzy99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Scammer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    LeyterZ

LeyterZ
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions VIP Status: All orders with this member are "Instantly Delivered"

1k+   1   0

Send the proofs here, so all will see, if you don't have them, then you mixed up me with someone, or I don't know
    There is no sense to scam you because I can easily do money without scamming anyone and I do business only on PlayerUp (I don't do any offsite sells), here is impossible to scam, and I never add or write first

If it's so, why I'm not flagged as High Risk or Suspected or why I'm not banned?
    Also If I would be a scammer I wouldn't have VIP status and a lot of positive feedback (1770+), isn't it?
    That's insane for a seller with already built ''career'' to scam someone because I can easily lose this account and I couldn't do any money in future

If someone is pretending to be me then report him and don't do any business with him
    If you have any doubts firstly contact me through the site and I'll respond if that's me

UPDATE: Buyer answered and you can clearly understand from messages that this wasn't me, 2 buyers wrote that someone pretended to be me

upload_2021-9-20_2-33-39.png
    upload_2021-9-20_2-34-3.png
    upload_2021-9-20_2-34-25.png
    upload_2021-9-20_2-36-16.png

#22 LeyterZ, 9/19/21
    Last edited: 9/19/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.