Sold RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 + GIFT| REGION FREE | STEAM | VERIFIED SELLER 790 FEEDBACKS | PERSONAL ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by lyrkrez, 6/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    HOW CAN YOU PAY:
    1) (Is very safe) Through PlayerUp: Click button Buy Now on the right of price. Select your payment method, after payment, Middleman will create a 3 way conversation where i will send your account

BEFORE PURCASHE DONT FORGET TO REGISTER ON SITE

2) (Is very safe too) Direct Payments: you can PAY DIRECTLY for INSTANT DELIVERY, We accept: Skrill/WebMoney/Crypto/QIWI/Yandex.Money/Payeer
    ============================================================================
    ✅ After the purchase, you get Steam PERSONAL account of seller, only OFFLINE mode is avaliable.
    ✅ You can download the game anв all updates directly from account
    ✅ You will never lose access to account and your saves

After purcashe you will also get a gift
    Steam Account with Mortal Kombat 11

YOU DONT OVERPAY FOR THIS!
    For the price of one game you get two, cool, isn't it?
    Have Questions? Discord LeyterZ#8488 and Telegram
    - Accounts is sold in public access, when you download game, very rare can be kicks, in that case claims don't be accepted, when you play OFFLINE, you cant be kicked from game
    - Email and password cant be changed.
    - Complaints about accounts aren't accepted
    - Without refunds
    - If you can't enter right now on account (it happen rare), try later, claims about this we don't accept
    - For actions performed on this account after the purchase, seller don't be liable.
    - By purchasing this product you agree that you have read the description
    - We give to this account two months warranty, if you will have some problems with account, just write.
    - Replacement only in case if password:login is wrong

2. OP
    OP
    lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    PLEASE DON'T ASK SUCH QUESTIONS: STILL AVAILABLE? CAN I BUY?
    - YES, if you see this thread - is available
    - YES, you can buy

3. OP
    OP
    lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.