Sold Realm Royale acc with Alpha pack and s1, s2, s5 BPs

Discussion in 'Realm Royale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Antisthenes, 1/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antisthenes

Antisthenes
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling an account in Realm Royale without battle passes 3rd (The Next Frontier) and 4th (The Eternal Conflict) seasons, season 1 (Primal Awakening) and season 5 (BokOps) maximum achieved , season 2 (Steel and Shadow) achieved to 60 levels of 80. Purchased "Alpha Pack" (limited time in s1), "Close Encounters Bundle", "Discord Nitro" (skin of chicken) and "Cute but Deadly" DLCs, don’t have Jailbird, Starter Pack, Rainbow Bursts, Shadowfall, Night Stalker, American Steel, Fuzzy, Bass Drop bundles but now most skins of their bundles you can buy in shop if u want it cuz I have 2526 crowns on balance of this acc. Master in all game modes but I think its not actual in this phase of game. I also have some skins and mounts bought with crowns. All perks and abilities of the characters opened: 88 warriors lvl, 61 hunters lvl, 53 assassins lvl and 37 of mage.

More detailed account information can be viewed in the attached video:
    https://napster.cdn.spotlightr.com/watch/MTIwNzUzMQ==

I lost access to my SIM card and can't restore the account through Steam, so I tied this through the Hi-Rez account to the acc in the Discord, it is possible to play only through it. After money transfer on my PayPal, I will remove two-factor authentication with the Hi-Rez account and give it to you, after you can change mail, password, install two-factor authentication and link to your acc in the Discord. If you need help, I will explain how to implement it.

Contact me in Discord: Herod#1537

P.S.
    I remember cliped in video my skins of chicken and added their by screenshots
    1.png
    2.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Antisthenes

Antisthenes
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Sold

3. DrBlablub222

DrBlablub222
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hello

im interested to buy your account.
    your discord name is incorrect so i have to contact you on this site.

4. OP
    OP
    Antisthenes

Antisthenes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    My Discord ID is correct! 3 people managed to contact me during this time but account sold anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.