Selling  Really Old Account Original, many staples DM 34 GX 7 5DS 10 Read description

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eric007, 4/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric007

Eric007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello to everybody viewing this. I am selling my Duel Links account, as I had my fun playing the game, but Im looking to stop playing, in order pursue other things that will take more of my time. I wanna sell my account for some value to recuperate some of the money I spent and have something to show for all time I've put in. I honestly haven't spent much money on the game, I've probably spent a total of $50, since I started and for the most part I've F2P. However despite not spending a ton of money, I did get lucky and gathered a ton of gems and pulled a lot of the notable UR's and SR's from the main sets. I've played competitively through out the entire time, and I made KOG fairly consistently an I've qualified for most of the KC cups that I've played in. I've been playing Duel Links since the first day of the American release. I've played on and off, maxing out a few of the characters from DM, but more importantly gathering a lot of the event exclusive cards, mats, and sleeves. I made a ton of completive decks and have a lot of the staples. I have a ton of screenshots of the card catalog, and i can answer any questions that people may have for me. I would like to sale for $80 ideally, since I believe this is a valuable account. But Im open to offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.