Re: WTS/T Rare Lifetime Account... No monthly fees... 80 Rang/ 72 Necro/ 53 Gua - SOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This account is a lifetime account. No monthly fees. There is roughly 100 gold on the account. There is easily over 100 blue armors and weapons mostly above level 50 through out the chars. You can make up to 20 chars on this account. The account has 5-8 purple items on it maybe more, mostly high lev weapons. One of the purples a two handed sword is worth 200 gold at the traders. The account is always active. The Ranger has Weaponsmithing as high as he could get it with a lvl 2 guild city. I had obtained almost all my rares with collecting resources..and had a high level for almost everything. The Ranger is keyed to most 80 raid dungeons. The comp acct includes every possible freebie you could get..Off the top of my head there was a ring that gave extra experience gain, a bow, the rhino and mammouth, a totem that let you return to your home, a drinking cape, and two different large sized bags. Each new character you make will also get to claim these items. Get it while you can. No BS. starting at $400 I am willing to trade for a great high LvL WOW account or a high LvL LOTR account!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.