Re: WTS 80 PoM/Assasin/Demo with alot of bonus items! [Europe Account] - SOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello . Members, I'm selling my Age of Conan account. I'm aware that I look like a scammer because I just created this . account, therefore I'm willing to exchange adress/tel-numbers/any other stuff if you have reputation here Content of this account : span>

• span> mount (Which costs 150G ingame)
    • Has the Demonlogist CULTURAL CHESTPIECE! (Incredible rare & expensive)
    span> mount (Which costs 150G ingame)[*]Screenshot : i40.tinypic/inuc7m.jpg[/list] list] Claim" ingame. This has unlimited charges.[*]I'm the original owner of this account[*]There is also 20G on this account[*]I can meet you ingame (To prove I really own this account). But for security reasons I prefer to only meet you ingame if you have -Positive- reputation on .[*]Telephone conversations are possible, but you need to have positive reputation on . before I will accept calls.(Again, this is only for security reasons)[/list]
    div>
    list] Not-Accepted Payment methods :

• 148.66 USD / 98.10 GBP [Important] If currency rates change, the price will also change, this won't make a huge difference but I just want to clear this out
    [/LIST]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.