Re: WTS 50 Cleric - tons of golds, master armorsmith, tons of gold mats + more - SOLD

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I do not want to give many details on this account as it is very well known on it's server. I can give more info to serious buyers ONLY. Let me just say, this character is one of the best (if not the best) cleric on the server, and can kill anyone in PvP. All campaign quests are finished, and I have the level 50 wings. To say the least, the warehouse on this character has an absurd stockpile of blue and gold fluxes, ore, aether, and everything you need to sustain yourself for many months to come. ~30 million in items on the broker currently. Note: this character is also ready to enter any dungeon in the game. This character is completely pimped out and looks incredible! Stands out in any crowd because of his exceptional gear. Contact me on aim: daswhamytumorsay or PM me here. I'm looking for around $400 for this account via verified paypal only. I research all people I trade with, which means if you are a scammer, you better start looking elsewhere. I require certain safety measures to be met, but as you can see I am not a scammer and have never scammed in my life. A user bought my gladiator from me recently and was very skeptical of these safety measures at first, but he quickly learned that I'm 100% legit and it is only to protect me from getting payments taken back (which has happened to me before). As always my accounts have never had any bots used at any point, along with any exploits, real money trading (RMT) for gold or items or anything, and are in exceptional standing on the server.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.