Selling RAREST ACCOUNT EUW! current 2260 elo, 182 skins,...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

RAREST ACCOUNT EUW! current 2260 elo, 182 skins, MANY "REMOVED SKINS!" This is probably one of the rarest accounts on EUW, it has all champions & 182 skins, including pax TF, teamspirit anivia and much much more! Account is above 2,2k guaranteed diamond for next season! Very respected aswell. I'm not going to expose more on this website, and i'm not bothered with terrible offers. I'm only dealing with people who has feedback, account is around 200.000 RP & the price on pax, and the removed skins with increased value! PM me. WTT: Your EUW LOL account for my wow account Hello all im open to trade my wow account for your lol account. Check my thread here: my WOW MOP ACCOUNT (EUROPE) - LOOK INSIDE Shoot me some offers. more info about the account you can always add me on . but remember POST HERE BEFORE YOU ADD MY SKYPE Sticky: League of Legends : Tips on Trading Safely Hi LoL Buyers Sellers Traders Hi Guys Recently there have been Quiet a Few issues with scams in the LoL Forums and i just wanted to give you guys some advice on making sure that you are making a good buy or Sell or Trade As i like this game and i would hate for this forum to become corrupted... All Around Good Practices: 1: ALWAYS POST ON THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT IF SELLING GET THEM TO PUT THERE SKYPE NAME ON THE POST! 2: ALWAYS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK - SEARCH THERE NAME UP IN THE TOP LEFT SEARCH BAR AND ON GOOGLE 3: CHECK THERE FEEDBACK - MAKE SURE THAT IT IS LEGIT - SEE IF THEY HAVE DEALT WITH REPED USERS BEFORE As a Buyer: 1: Inquire about the account, YES it my be advertised as having 90 champs and 1000 skins but get screen shots, Share screen with the seller Know what you are getting! 2: You are going to want to know if the account has been suspended or banned at any point 3: Personally I don't do any trades or buys without talking to the person that i am dealing with 4: NEVER buy services from people that are not Epic verified or pro sellers... This is a given...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.