Selling  Europe  Legends 90+ Rare hearthstone account, expansion ready, mecha jaraxxus, madam lazzule and others

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by pask0o0, 11/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pask0o0

pask0o0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BONUSES WITH THIS ACCOUNT IS OVERWATCH ACOUNT WITH HIGH GOLD/LOW GOLD ELO (DEPENDS ON ROLL) MBY EVEN PLAT IN NORMAL COMPETITIV, 2 GOLD GUNS AND ADITIONAL 1000 FOR NEW ONE(3000 IS FOR NEW ONE BUT IN GOLD AT END YOU GET AROUND 250 FOR EVERY ROLE OR EVEN MORE POINT'S SO YEA)
    ANOTHER BONUS I WILL PREBUILD SOME MORE DECKS FOR YOU TO PLAY WHEN YOU GET THIS ACCOUNT.

HELLO EVERYONE I AM CROATIAN GUYS WHO PLAYED ON THIS ACCOUNT FOR LIKE 7 YEARS AND NOW I AM SELLING IT. THIS ACCOUNT CONTAINS EVERY EXPANSION EXCEPT NOXXRAMAS AND I ONLY HAVE FIRST WING OF BLACKROCK MOUNTIAN, OTHER THEN THAT I HAVE EVERY OTHER EXPANSION AND MOST OF THEM ARE SOLVED IN HEROIC MODE. THIS ACCOUNT IS MORE THEN REDY FOR NEW EXPANSION I OPENED UP AROUND 60 PACKS ALERDY AND I WILL FARM MORE GOLD FOR YOU SO IF YOU WANT TO BUY MORE PACKS YOU CAN.
    I HAVE AROUND 80% OF ALL STANDARD CARS. I HAVE SMALL AMOUNT OF WILD LEGENDARYS AND SOME OTHER WILD CARDS.
    THIS ACCOUNT CONTAINS:

Legendarys: 90 legendarys overall standard and wild( some of them are golden)
    EPICS: 88 unique epics overall

EVERY CLASH HAS A MINIMUM OF 80 UNIQUE CARDS (COMMON,RARE,EPIC,ELEGEDARY)
    WITH THIS ACCOUNT YOU ARE GOING TO BE READY TO CRAFT MOST OFF OR MBY EVEN ALL TOP TIER 1 DECKS.
    IN ADDITION TO GOOD PRECENT OF STANDARD CARDS YOU ALSO GET SOME GOOD PAIED HEROS LIKE MECHA JARRAXXUS, MADAM LAZZULE, KING RASTAKAN AND MORE HEROS(CHECK PICTURES BELOW TO SEE ALL HEROS THAT I HAVE).
    ONE MORE THING THAT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT FOR SOME PEOPLE IS THAT MAGE IS ALREDY GOLDEN AND IT IS VERY CLOSE TO 1OO0 WINS (WHEN YOU GET TO 1000 YOU GET NEW MAGE GOLDEN HERO). WARLOCK IS ALSO CLOSE TO 500 WIN MARK, WHEN YOU GET TO 500 YOU GET GOLDEN WARLOCK HERO.

I AM SELLING THIS BECOUS I RLY DON'T PLAY ANYMORE, I JUST FARMED GOLD FOR PACKS FOR THIS NEW EXPANSION. IF YOU WANT MORE PICTURES OR HAVE ANY QUESTION FOR ME FELL FREE TO WRITE BELOW. I HAVE SCREENSHOOTED EVERYTHING SO JUST ASK AND I CAN SEND YOU EVERYTHING.
    ALSO IF YOU THINK PRICE IS TO BIG WE CAN DISCUSS A DICOUNT, AGAIN FEEL FREE TO WRITE DOWN BELOW.

I HOPE WHOEVER BUYS THIS ACCOUNT WILL HAVE A GOD TIME AND ENJOY PLAYING ON IT.

Attached Files:

#1 pask0o0, 11/26/20
    Last edited: 11/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. B12345678

B12345678
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

60$

3. OP
    OP
    pask0o0

pask0o0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Sorry, not happening, I alredy farmed 20000 more gold and 5 more legenderys and soon i will farm up golden warlock and 1000 wins on mage so yea I should increase price not decrease it. If you are willing to pay a reasonable price we can work a deal. Feel free to ask me anything about account, some people are seling theirs accounts for higher price with less rare items and with less cards then this account. IF you want i can send you every picture that i took to see full account

#3 pask0o0, 12/18/20
    Last edited: 12/18/20
  4. B12345678

B12345678
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

60$ m’y price if you want sell it any time

5. OP
    OP
    pask0o0

pask0o0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Sory to low for this kinda account it simply has a worth of rare and expensive stuff that can't be bought anymore. If you cange your mind and want to buy a well farmed account with good blizzard relations I am more glad to sell it for a reasonable price.

6. B12345678

B12345678
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

Well I’m into that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.