Sold Ramp是野獸's Farm Botting Service

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Boosting | COC Powerleveling for Sale' started by Ramp是野獸, 2/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramp是野獸

Ramp是野獸
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    FARM BOTTING SERVICE

THE BEST 'NONE BOOSTED' STATS WHILE STILL HAVING THE LEAST DOWN TIME AND FREE ENTRY TO MY BOT CLAN WITH 7 DEDICATED DONATING BOTS RUNNING DAY AND NIGHT

• Self sufficient CoC account farming bot that farms 24/7 none stop so you don't have to, perfect for those who want to start seeing real progress made on their account but don't have the time or just have too many accounts, and yes you can still log in on the account anytime, the bot will just auto pause for the custom time you set (10 mins is the average) and then resume without any problems

• All you need to do is send me the android login info, tell me what you want the bot to upgrade, for example: auto hero upgrades with dark, auto wall upgrades with gold and save the elixir for lab upgrades (or disable the bot from doing any upgrades so you can do them all). Then i can have the bot set up and farming by itself in just 10 mins

• With the option to upgrade to remote control where you can pause, do your war attacks then resume the bot and it will also message you how much loot it gains after every attack or you can request the see todays loot gains stats and many more commands can be sent to the bot via a messaging app from your phone/tablet/pc anytime

STANDARD FARMING BOT

$20 - 1 account

/month

REMOTE CONTROL FARMING BOT

$
    30 - 1 account

/month

(2 or more accounts get a free upgrade to remote control)

- SUPERCELL ID BOTTING: Accounts with supercell id login option are now compatible with bots for $30 per account with free upgrade to remote control

- 4+ accounts $15 /month each with free upgrade to remote control

• Currently have bots farming around 150 accounts

• Great deals for 4+ accounts with free upgrade to remote control

• # gem price included with this service

• Android only, free iOS to android link included

• 99% uptime but any down time is compensated fully with extended time added

• Auto wall and hero upgrades or full manual upgrades

• Average stats: Around 250 million combined gold and elixir and 800k dark elixir per week

(This varies depending on what account you give me to work with, a th11 with max farming troops/heroes/camps will have better stats than a th11 with 10/10/5 heroes and level 2 farming troops)

YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OR A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED

Line id: rampj1233

Discord id: Ramp是野獸#3607

Email: [email protected]

About me
    I have been selling Clash Of Clans accounts, cheap safe gems purchases, farm botting service, base building service, trophy pushing service for a few years now, with 0 negative feedback, my name is my brand and reputation is everthing in this business, basically anyting to do with coc and i can sell it with the lifetime money back guarantee i offer on everything i sell. I started selling in the Buy/Sell/Trade chat on GroupMe a few years ago chat with the same team i am working with today as part of the middlemen team, we have now expanded to LINE and Discord and have over 7k active members and now we are making even bigger plans for the future for our brand.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ramp是野獸

Ramp是野獸
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Check out my latest thread for more info

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.