Sold Rage of Bahamut Account for Sale Man level 108...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Rage of Bahamut Account for Sale Man level 108 Selling my accont after about 8 months of playing, I invested a little money into it, but dont have the time anymore to keep playing like I was, The person who buys it will get all the items, cards, rupies etc. The only thing i will remove is the order im in now. You can use the account any way fitting, you can sell out all the cards, trade them to your account, or run it as a second one. Break down of the Account Level 108 Man account Stamina: 300 Attack :345 Defence :138 Free :3 Hp :41 PHP:37 PCW:7 MC :34 BC :1 SSR: 1 SR : 13 HR :28 R :138 A couple of HN or N Complete List of HR or up cards (High Evolve Form)Phantom Thief Lupin (bought on bazaar so i dont know the exact set up) (6-7) Master Archer (6-7) Master Archer (4-7) Claymore Maid (6-7) Paladin (4-7) Paladin (6-7) High Alchemist (6-7) Great Spirit (6-7) Master Samurai (6-7) Captain Achilles Claymore Maid Paladin Queen of Hearts + (maxed) Queen of Hearts + Queen of Hearts (lvl 47) Queen of Hearts (lvl 14) Queen of Hearts Phantom Thief Lupin Beowulf Sektor + Sektor Mad Hatter Winter Succubus Master Samurai Alluring Angel Dark Angel Olivia (maxed) Demonic Knight Elder Homunculus Qinglong Endymion Berserker Delphyne Scylla Skadi High Priestess High Priestess Odysseus Great Spirit Elaine Archangel Queen

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.