Stole Money Quy Tran indirect scamming method

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by TreyBurner, 7/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayne42

Rayne42
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

LMAO

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Please refund the user so this can be over. We have site rules you must abide by not just "your rules". You agree upon them when you use the website to do business on.

You should be telling people that your method has a pretty high risk of failure costing them a lot... sometimes there entire account not just a 250$ fine...

If a refund is not given, your suspension tag will remain as you're using methods that will have a lot of disputes in the future that you would need to take care of.

The refund method is not "safe" and should have warnings all over it that this can ban your account... It has maybe a 80% success rate and that's being very generous. Edit your thread to cater to those terms and run them through your buyer and perhaps you can make a claim you "warned" them. Simply saying "do at own risk" is not good enough.

#43 Ryan, 7/29/19
    Last edited: 7/29/19
  4. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

I would suggest adding into the title (where its impossible to miss) , "Refund Method"

5. gemscheapest

gemscheapest
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

91   4   1

I will show risk more clearly the title if possible.
    I agree to refund the amount of 80 $ and the transfer fee I got from him before,
    while the account of he existing negative $ 240 is due before the buyer has used up all the diamonds from the method of refund hence the negative phenomena happen so I just paid all the money I got from him. while the diamond he has used and grind out the negative he will pay for its self. I think it is reasonable

to wait response from mod to my final implementation process this refund process ends here

@Ryan @torrent25

6. OP
    OP
    TreyBurner

TreyBurner
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

JUST REFUND THE $80 you continue to drag this out even to the end my god

7. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse

554   0   0

@gemscheapest You'll need to work it out with the people who filed the dispute and ask if they're happy for a refund of the service they bought off you

8. gemscheapest

gemscheapest
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

91   4   1

80$ + fee

Name : Elly Parkman

and

Email : is ??????????????

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Please let me know when the refund goes through and please edit your thread so something like this won't happen in the future.

10. gemscheapest

gemscheapest
    Expand Collapse

91   4   1

refunded done

11. gemscheapest

gemscheapest
    Expand Collapse

91   4   1

check and confirm

12. gemscheapest

gemscheapest
    Expand Collapse

91   4   1

i refunded done @Ryan

13. OP
    OP
    TreyBurner

TreyBurner
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I can confirm he has refunded

14. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Thread is now closed.

Glad it was all resolved smoothly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.