Exploiting Question

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by morillo, 9/27/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Hello

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

on 24th september i sold an instagram account but i have only emails verifications from you, can you inform me when i will get the money ?

3. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

hello anybody there ?

4. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

i want my money

5. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

hi i need help

6. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

is there admin on this page for god sake

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@morillo

I have moved your ticket here so the other team members can help you as well.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@morillo

I cannot locate any orders with you. Our team has never spoken or interacted with you up to this point. You claim you've been waiting 10 days for us but can you provide more information here on this?

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I merged your 2nd ticket as well with this one. So yes please provide us some SCREENSHOTS of your transaction.

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

12. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

How does the secure middleman process work for sellers?

How does it work?
    1). Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings (click here)
    2). Buyer clicks on buy now listing and completes payment
    3). We verify and secure the buyers payment
    4). We create a 3 way conversation ticket with the Buyer and Seller
    5). We inform the Seller which specific account information they need to release to the Buyer
    6). During this process, we will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller.
    7). Buyer secures and verifies the account
    8). Payment is then disbursed to the Seller

Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

13. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

this is i received from your middleman service on my email during the selling period

14. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Just to be clear here, on every page, on every thread on this website including this one, there is a button at the upper right corner that says "Seller Protection". When you click on it which we expect every member to do if they want "Seller Protection", it clearly states in this seller protection page:

Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Capture.JPG

If you followed this guide, actually have a transaction with us, then you're always 100% guaranteed payment in the end. If you didn't follow this guide, and did business elsewhere, well we weren't directly involved in this so if it's not an official playerup middleman transaction, not sure what you'd like us to do.

If I am mistaken though and you have an actual transaction with us, simply send me some screenshots and the order number, and then I can assist you further.

15. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

so, you wanna tell me that you left some back door plan so the buyers can misuse this kind of selling, in other words i received emails from your middleman service but without order number and there is nothing you can do, then your service is sorrupted i guess if it's alowing that

16. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Here are the e-mails you just sent:

YVtySxbl.jpg nQQUS2I.jpg

The e-mail says [email protected]

1. As stated on our website, we will never contact you via e-mail asking you to do anything. All interactions are done on PlayerUp.

2. This is obviously not our e-mail. @gmail.com? Why would we use a gmail anybody can signup for to communicate.

3. Why didn't you research before you transacted with this e-mail? All it takes is a search on PlayerUp or in any search engine, and you will see the have scammed others before with the same e-mail. See here:

Exploiting - Fake Middleman Scam | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole Money - Fake Middleman Scam | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Banned Member - Support.MM | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

17. OP
    OP
    morillo

morillo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

i created selling link with your playerup middleman option

Bmp the account likes this.
  18. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Explain to me how we or anybody in that matter can prevent somebody from creating a gmail, then e-mailing you from this gmail claiming they are us and then trying to trick people into believing they are us? We can't stop what happens offsite, nobody can. If somebody wants to create a yahoo email today and claim they are us offsite, how do you expect us to know about this and block this person from scamming such individual? If you have an answer to this, I would like to hear it.

We already post warning messages and guides all over the website, we have threads publically available people can search and view these threads. We make it clear all business is done through @Middleman and on PlayerUp only for these specific reasons. It's on you to do the research and ensure you are doing everything 100% correctly before transferring such data over to a person you don't know.

19. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

At this point, you need to contact Instagram and report that somebody has compromised your account. You have attempted to login and cannot. Don't tell them you have tried to sell this account. Simply say I tried to login and can't. They should be able to assist you at recovering your account.

20. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.