Selling  Both Android/iOS  1 Week PUBG Mobile Conqueror Rank Boost - Legit push with no hack - Safe and 100 success rate

Discussion in 'PUBG Mobile Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Vidyathar, 6/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidyathar

Vidyathar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    We are a group of individuals who help in rank push in PUBG Mobile in ASIA server. As of now, we offer the following Conqueror Rank pushes in ASIA server for Squad, Duo and Solo.

ASIA Squad : 1 week
    ASIA Duo : 2 weeks
    ASIA Solo : 3 weeks

All our rank pushes are done without the use of any hacks. So you can be rest assured that the push will be safe.

We can offer better prices for direct Payment over PayPal / Payoneer. If you have trust concerns, please use the below link for the purchase.

https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10655196_95626

Note : We are currently in the middle of rank pushes for a couple of accounts. Please contact me on WhatsApp before placing an order here.

Group BIO :

We are a group of individuals who are very passionate about the game ever since it came to existence. We have been playing this game since Season 2. We achieved conqueror titles on Asia, Middle East and Europe over a course of 6 seasons. We are very experienced with the know-how of the game. So you can be rest assured that the push will be successful.

Note :
    1. Please DM me on WhatsApp at
    +91 9663197317 for confirmation on slot availability.
    2. You can also pre-book your slots for the conqueror push next season now itself.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. markybbs86

markybbs86
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi. How exactly does the push work. Do you need access to our accounts or do we play with your squad?
    Giving you access to our account would be very risky no?

3. OP
    OP
    Vidyathar

Vidyathar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi @markybbs86

I understand your concern. You can contact me on WhatsApp number: +91 9663197317. We can discuss the details about how we ensure the safety and security of your account.

4. Philip Ryz

Philip Ryz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.