Sold PS4 GTA ONLINE 150.000.000 TO THE CHARACTER S BANK ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by HitriyLis12345, 5/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HitriyLis12345

HitriyLis12345
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    After pumping your account, you will not have to sell any cars, all the game currency will appear immediately on the character's bank account!

My Telegram - @Retro_GamerGTA.

My WhatsApp: +79877808554.

If you have any questions or want to clarify the details of the order, please contact there.

Before you place an order on this site, be sure to contact me in messages, Telegram or WhatsApp!!!

Mandatory conditions for successful pumping:
    - At least $ 300,000 on your character's account, if there are none, + 15 dollars to the order amount;
    - Having a PS+ subscription on your account for at least the next 3 days and a downloaded cloud save for GTA 5, if at least one of these conditions is not met, + 15 dollars to the order amount;
    -The standard order fulfillment period is from three to seven days.

Fast pumping (We will fulfill your order in 24-30 hours): + 37 dollars to the order amount. RIuttnNYF8ze-iIkpVNwWU_OoBUh4MCWdW1p1TESXJQyf41dAIK_sCDP4hdK2CxhRnt1uMCQmzVSiZZ3fDVEIBVo.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.