Selling  PS4  1-48 Hours [PS4]Garden Of Salvation [Divinity] [Full Raid Clear ]

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Items for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by BloodYFacce, 10/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodYFacce

BloodYFacce
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Today I am selling destiny 2 Garden of Salvation Recovery/Raid Clear with Divinity Raid completed with divinity and emblem in 48 hours or less depending on the number of orders taken on for the day.

All account login and passwords are safe and secure for this service I've played destiny 2 for almost 5 year and am selling this service too help players who are struggling with getting divinity and the raid clear.

Includes divinity [Exotic Trace Rifle] Raid Clear Full Completion [Emblem] 2 Secret Chests, Loots Drops

After Payment has Reached Middle Man, PM me You're Account Email and Password and character which you would like it done on once completed I'll reply back in stating it's complete with screenshots to you for proof.

Requirements: 928 Minimum, with a Sniper Preferably.

Thanks BloodyFace.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.