Selling  High End Ps4 Destiny Account -All 400 Light, Warlock Tier 12 Build, 170+ God Roll Legendary Weapons D2 Bonus

Discussion in 'Destiny Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by uscguyy, 4/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uscguyy

uscguyy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    This listing is for a non tangible item. This listing is for a Playstation Network login, username, and all the benefits enjoyed from owning it. The main benefit is the Destiny account attached to it, that would make the best players in the world even better with the weapons and gear available to use.

Top tier, "Tournament ready" Destiny account. All 3 Characters; Warlock, Hunter, and Titian are max level, 400 light, with multiple different gear sets at 400 light. The Warlock has a Tier 12 build and many full armor sets at 400 light. All characters have multiple Tier 11 builds. The Hunter or Titan may have a Tier 12 but I can't be certain, I have not looked into their gear as much. All weapons (beside the few Y1 weapons kept) are 400 light. There are 170+ total legendary "God rolled" & Exotic weapons at 400 light. 100+ in the vault, and each character is holding the max amount of weapons, 10 in each 3 slots, over 200+ weapons in total. Plus, I also have weapons and engrams in the post master -- it's time to sell when you're having to use the post master as a second vault... Anyway, I have mostly armor for the Warlock, but both the Hunter and Titan have multiple 400 light gear set options as well and tier 11 builds ready to go. Vault space for armor (like weapons) is also nearly full 107/108 spaces, and each character is holding almost every available space for armor. All artifacts are discovered. I have discovered all exotic armor, and most of the exotic weapons. The only weapons missing from the exotic weapon collection are: Outbreak Prime, Necrochasm Y1 & Y3 (I have a leveled Y1 Eidolon Ally, just needs a Crux), Y3 Vex Mythoclast (I have the original Y1 version), and all "adept" raid exotics, though I have 3 of these guns in their original legendary form (Vision of Confluence, Fang of Ir Yut, and Word of Crota). 95% of the legendary and exotic weapons / gear kept are PVP focused, though they perform amazing in PVE as well. Most all of the weapons and gear are completely leveled, and the remainder can easily be leveled with the spare materials. Keep in mind the true value of this account is the time spent. 99% of the weapons and gear are already leveled up or the spare materials can be used to level up the one thing you may need that is not. All 9 subclasses are leveled.

If you are seriously interested in purchasing this account, please message me with your PSN username and we can set up a party chat over ps4 — I can have you view everything you want to see in my account by PlayShare to be positive it is what you’re looking for before you make the purchase, and to ensure a safe transaction for both parties. I will include a screenshot picture from Destiny item manager as a preview. I may add more pictures from Destiny item manager, however if you want to know specific rolls like my Eyasluna with Truesight, range finder, rifled barrel, and army of one...we would need to set up the PlayShare view on PS4. I personally do not have time to type out every perk set possibility for 170+ legendary weapons -- as each player values certain rolls differently and has different play styles.

BONUSES: This account also comes with a D2 account with both purchased expansions code already loaded in the Playstation store that has a level 20, 305 light Warlock with extensive amounts of weapons, gear, etc (full vault), a PSN subscription until Jan 2019, and other downloaded games that I purchased under this account. However, keep in mind you would need to own the original disc to play Destiny. I purchased the Dark Bellow, House of Wolves, Taken King, and Rise of Iron expansions over the Playstation store, however had originally purchased the disc for the main game. Worst case if you do not have the disc and the DLCs somehow do not load in on your D1 disc, or one that is 14.99 in most stores, you can buy a brand new copy with all expansions for 39.99.

PSN username and password will be delivered within 24 hours of the payment received. Will try my best to attach the information to the eBay invoice to ensure safety for both parties involved.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    uscguyy

uscguyy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

updated: substantially lowered price, will consider offers within the ball park

4. OP
    OP
    uscguyy

uscguyy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.