Sold PS4 CHEAP GTA 5 MODDED ACCOUNT 16 BILLION GTA$

Discussion in 'GTA5 Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell Grand Theft Auto 5 Modded Account' started by Jdai, 2/13/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdai

Jdai
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   3   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    16 Billion GTA$
    Rank 700+
    max stats
    All unlocks including heist vehicles
    modded and glitched outfits
    full car garages
    exclusive items like beer caps dev t-shirts etc.
    Frozen K/D
    Fast Run
    ALL CEO and MC Businesses
    3+ years old passed all ban and money reset waves

Price: $100

If the account does end up getting reset or banned I will offer a 1 month warranty on the account if it does get reset/banned within that time I will give you a full refund of your money or another account your choice note that I will need to login to the account to verify the ban/reset

Kik: Curving (best option as I’m not always at my pc for skype)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

K1 likes this.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

K1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.