Sold Ps4 2k account

Discussion in 'NBA Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by moneymatters, 5/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneymatters

moneymatters
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

5   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    HOW CAN YOU PAY:

1) (Is very safe) Through PlayerUp: Click button Buy Now on the right of price. Select your payment method, after payment Middleman will create a 3 way conversation and we will send your account when conversation ASAP

BEFORE PURCASHE DONT FORGET TO REGISTER ON SITE

2) Direct Payments: you can Pay Directly for Instant Delivery, I accept: Skrill / Paypal / CashApp / Zelle / Remitly / WorldRemit

FAQ:

1) How long does the delivery process take?

Using PlayerUp: For US users usually less than 30 minutes, and other countries less than 1 day. Try to pay via PayPal or Skrill; Because they Process faster.

2) What is 3-way conversation?

it's where the accounts get delivered to you. We send account, you check account and confirm order on your side. You can't be scammed

Conversation gets created by Middleman after the payment process is completed.

===========================================================================

✅ After buying you will receive login details from the site \ client of the form Mail: Pass \ Login: Pass

✅ License account

✅ Very often there are other games on the account.

Have another payment system? Dont trust me? Pay through PlayerUp, is fast and also more secure for you: click button Buy now.

Have questions? Discord @ theplug#4768

- For actions performed on this account after the purchase, seller don't be liable.

- By purchasing this product you agree that you have read the description

NO THIRD PARTY SELLS!!!

NO THIRD PARTY SELLS!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: moneymatters Re: #1[/trigger]

3. Doom87

Doom87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

MAJOR SCAMMER everyone, watch out!

He first contacted me here on the forum with a private message.
    I got scammed by this person, he was supposed to sell me GTA V account for XBOX 360.
    We talked on Discord and the moment I sent the payment, he instantly blocked me.

He was also playing hard to get, always busy, etc so we have been talking for three days!

His PayPal address is: [email protected] Larry Short
    His Discord name is MethodsHit

His positive reviews are fake, probably by other accounts he owns.

I hope PlayerUp takes action and ban him, I'm surprised they haven't done anything already!

dq1ax likes this.
  4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Doom87 Re: #2[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.