Selling  Other Region  Android  1-24 Hours [OPEN NOW 2022] PRO SELLER + REVIEWS TRUSTED 8080 GC USD 49, BULK 96k for 479

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Crystals for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by excanva, 10/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    excanva

excanva
    Expand Collapse
    Mobile Games Premium Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

33   2   0

Up and selling, queue has shorten

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. cainslain

cainslain
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    is your service still up?

3. OP
    OP
    excanva

excanva
    Expand Collapse

33   2   0

hi, unfortunately it is not possible atm. will update it here if its available

4. Pochone

Pochone
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    ARRRGH!

#124 Pochone, 1/28/21
    Last edited: 1/28/21
  5. AMGG

AMGG
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm very happy with my 1st transaction. The seller provides excellent communication and processes orders quickly (depending on the volume of orders) Seller will answer all your questions and concerns. I placed and received my order on Jan 12.

As a customer, I'd like to help explain a couple of terms with making these kinds of transactions below.

The RISKS associated:

Now I know a lot of you are either scared or skeptical about the risk associated with purchasing discountd crystals. These transactions are NOT RISK FREE. Basically, if you are one of the unlucky few (5-10%) that get a negative chargeback notice and you don't reload crystals on the account to make it positive MIHOYO will ban your account after a couple days(not sure 100% with exact deadline).

My experience with the transaction so far:

It's been over 2 weeks since my order but thankfully I haven't receive the notorious charge back of negative crystals. Some of you may think that I'm one of the lucky 90~95% that didn't receive the negative while about 5~10% may have unfortunately gotten it. But that doesn't mean I'm 100% safe now.

Prepare and accept the RISKS:

Despite not receiving any negative notice early on I've prepared myself for the consequences that even though it's already been over 2 weeks since my order there is still a small chance that I might receive the negative crystal chargeback and I'm fully aware of that. It might come tomorrow, next week, or a month from now.

I made my purchase with full understanding of these terms as it is clearly laid out and explained to you by the seller. We're trying to purchase in game currency for half the price of the original so it's only natural that there will be risks involved.

Why purchase discountd crystals with RISKS in Genshin Impact?

I made my purchase because the rates are ridiculously low and the standard pricing in game is outrageously expensive. Spending $100 in game will only earn you 8080 crystals which is only 50 wishes and in a guaranteed 5 star pity system that doesn't happen until the 80th to 90th wish. So basically if you are very unlucky and you end up getting only pity 5 stars you'll end up paying $200 just for ONE guaranteed 5 star character/weapon. Purchasing these discountd packs make it a viable option but not without RISKS.

*note: I intentionally misspelled "discountd" because it turns into a # if you type the correct word*

I attached a snap after purchasing 2 packs of 8080 below. I also received an extra 2000 crystal bonus.

Attached Files:

#125 AMGG, 1/29/21
    Last edited: 1/29/21
  6. Pochone

Pochone
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Purchased from Excanva many times, can't say anything bad about my bro: excellent service, fast reply, awesome communication. And I always buy not 1 pack or 2 pack, but 6 to 12 packs each time I did.

But, I got minused this week, and this is the second time, and not minused small amount of Gems in less than 3 weeks.

The 1st time he took care about me, I got like -72K Gems and Excanva refunded like 30% and I had to paid the rest, to keep my account alive. Was scary as f*ck since I already invested a lot in my account.
    The second time happened this week, I bought a New Year Promo (96K Gems) and I got minused for -40K Gems, it's kinda sad because it's suppose to be like 8,5% of the customers, right? and I got twice. He said he will see what he can do to help me out of this one.

He, Excanva, is an awesome seller, but not sure if the method is good anymore, everyone knows the risk now, but 8,5% twice in less than one month? I'm not even that lucky in the Gachapon to get twice a prize!

I can recommend a lot this guy, but MiHoyo is doing a bad business here.

Attached Files:

7. OP
    OP
    excanva

excanva
    Expand Collapse

33   2   0

hello thanks for the review guys. i don't recommend buying 3rd party gems for now, Mihoyo increased their security by a huge margin, not a good idea to buy from vendors. If you want to buy a guaranteed no minus crystals, either you buy directly from the store or buy from GPC/iTunes seller, which cost around $90 per 8080 GC, a good seller can offer you $85-88, idk.

Cheers guys, i won't be available for the time being, because selling and seeing my customers get a lot of negative is not worth the time nor the money.

8. Dikins

Dikins
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    So, I made a purchase from Excanva about 3 month ago, and as of today all of these crystals have been deduced from my account.

While I understood the risk of the purchase and the fact that Mihoyo could detect what I did It would have been nice to know that you were approvisionning my account with stolen credit cards. Mihoyo didnt detect anything, the person owning the credit card did and now i'm left with minus 16K crystal to pump into my account. =/

9. KariSane

KariSane
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    my account got minus 100k gems from just this ban wave, ok fine payed the 1000$ off,so costed me 1500$ to gain ntn, i don't believe in ths 8% risk, some are us are prob just 100% rate with the cards they use,no refund due to accpet of risk,ok fine understood,they wanted to compensate us,so they say* but genshin does not work anymore ok, yea thats pretty true, so i ask for compensate on whole another game, been trying for a week+ now named 3 diff games but it don't seem worth their time to compensate me on any of them for what ever reason.if they don't want to compensate us for losing 1000s$ to something that was 100% going to happen, then should just make a post saying so. ps if you didn't get minus gems just know even after 4months they can still find you.

nenesharshe, Pochone and Shirocon like this.
  10. WilhelmSky

WilhelmSky
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I hope to come back soon

11. OP
    OP
    excanva

excanva
    Expand Collapse

33   2   0

genshin is back open

12. Akazesniped

Akazesniped
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Its open now?

13. OP
    OP
    excanva

excanva
    Expand Collapse

33   2   0

hi unfortunately it isnt working now, sorry :D

14. Akazesniped

Akazesniped
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    When will it be open does mihoyo go after psople for this?

15. overkill lol

overkill lol
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello there.

I'd like to know that is this trade still avaliable for now.

Also,I don't know why there is no reply when I try to contract to you with discord

16. DarkGamer999

DarkGamer999
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Pls accept friend request on discord from MeMe#9938 i want to buy 45 dollar deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.