Selling  Android and iOS  High End Pro High End Account with max Car Firearms and more

Discussion in 'Rules of Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RushedAcc, 6/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RushedAcc

RushedAcc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey people, I’m selling my ROS Account, since I’ve got to travel and work alot. It’s not just a sell, I want somebody to proceed in the legacy of one of the most skilled community players, who is gonna take a damn good care of it, since I spend money and played this account with so much love and passion! It’s my only condition to you, if you want to get this account: Play it with at least the same amount of love and passion as I did!

Overall Stats:

Level: 72

Server: Europe

Total used amount of Diamonds: about 51.000

Total Games: 2237

Total Wins: 360

Top 5 Ratio: 32%

Most Kills: 26

K/D: 3.5

Fartherst kill: 325,79m (fartherst Distance on ROS for mobile Devices!)

This Account was one of the good relationships with the top players/clans, I played and supported them alot in the first 3-4 seasons and this is your mission now to continue!

Items:

Looks: too many, except Fury and bruce lee I got quite a lot clothes for male/female

Dances: 11 Emotes for male and female and special emotes from Look Sets

Emotes: Flags of Philippines, Vietnam and idk what the country with the castle is

Backpacks: different lvl 1,2,3 Backpacks for both male/female and VIP 8 Backpacks too!

Death: Heartache (blue swan)

Marks: too many vip’s, masters, and season marks

Frames: 8 different Frames

Speech: Silver VIP speech

Companion: 2 x Droid (u need 200 Dias for Upgrade if u want)

Themes: Countryside, VIP 7 Theme and School Campus (this one is Sexy, watch pic!!!)

Firearms:

Special announce:

Rifle: AKM Dark Drake, M14EBR Spark Strike, AR15 Vesper, AN94 Twilight, QBZ Chestburner

Pump: M1887 Popper

Sniper: M110 Chain

Nice without special announce:

Rifle: M4 Lyra, AR Champion

SMG: MP7 Agent Salt, PP19 Green Flame, Thompsion Ultima Risk

Pistol: G18C Splitter (Banana)

Knife: Slammer

Crowbar: Super Cup V1

Flyswatter: Hobby Horse, Samurai Sword V1 and V2 (this is nice!), Lucky Hammer

And now my best piece and will be your favourite and loved too:

Car: Twister V1, Twister V2, STORM

This car drives the fastest on uphills since its low weight, it sound’s like Nova, but is faster, looks insane with particles flying around (picture!) and the destroyed car is even nicer, but I’ll let u being surprised, no pic on this one :P

All in all I just want to show you, how much fun there is and I dont want to get all my spended money back, since I loved this account and I loved spending money for this stuff! I don’t want to let this account being never played again, since I dont have my iPad and enough time for this game anymore and I want to give you the fun and love to carry on.

If you have any questions, fell always free to ask, since I want to know who you are!

Best regards,

Dima

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.