Sold [PRIVATE DIRECTV PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR 1 YEAR

Discussion in 'DirecTV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Premium Guru, 2/2/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

215   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    INTRODUCTION-

HELLO, MY FRIENDS! WHAT'S GOING ON? I HOPE YOUR ALL ARE WELL AND ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAYS! LET'S MAKE THIS HOLIDAY VERY SPECIAL BY WATCHING WEB SERVIES WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIEND, BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND! YAHH... I KNOW WHAT ALL ARE YOU THING RIGHT NOW, 'MEN ARE YOU JOKING STREAMING SERVICES COST A LOT!'
    THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE I'M HERE TO HELP YOU. I'm SELLING CHEAP, RELIABLE, BEST DIRECTV ACCOUNT AT JUST 10USD. THE OFFICIAL PRICE IS VERY HIGH WITH ADD-ONS ALSO WITH PACKAGES, SO THE OFFICAL GRAND TOTAL IS AROUND 150-240 US DOLLARS, BUT HERE THE GRAND TOTAL IS JUST 10 USD:eek::eek::eek::eek:.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you'll get

1. 100% verified and legit
    2. Personal accounts
    3. tested with real Gmail and phone number
    4. Contact me anytime for technical support
    5. 24/7 hr support
    6. Bots are not allowed
    7. Report on my account if I do spam
    8. Message me anytime
    9. Secure and worldwide
    10. Modifications are allowed with this account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUY-

JUST CLICK ON BUY NOW BUTTON TO GRAB THIS LIMITED OFFER!

----------------------------------------------------
    SOCIAL CONTACT -

SNAPCHAT - MR.FREAK20

DISCORD - RIUZAKI#6607

TWITTER - PREMIUM3318
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE FOR YOU-

YOU'LL GET A FREE RANDOM PREMIUM ACCOUNT

----------------------------------------------------

------REGARDS-------
    Premium Guru

2. AlexEsp

AlexEsp
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    User 1 - I bought this from you and you sent me ID and password that does not work. I have requested help from you and have received none. I have requested a refund. I tried you on your snapchat as well, no response.

Guru - The thing is you changed the mail and password and then wanted refund. I am not gonna help you in this. Your account is also on high risk. It was my mistake that I made a deal with you. Stop spamming my threads otherwise I have to report on you

User -1 You are wrong, I did not change the password. It never worked from moment one. I have bought many accounts like this online before, I know the rules. You sold me a dud account and then disappeared. I tried to contact you through this forum and on your snapchat link. You never replied, so I had to start this process.

User 2 - I did not change anything ( its a shared account if another user change info i get effected) so again i know better not change account info i was not the one whome change any information on account i been buy accounts on playerup past 2 year till playerup stop allow to sale i to sale. So i know better not change any account info that would default the account..plus it did not have sling blue

Guru- The thing is you changed the mail and password and then wanted refund. I am not gonna help you in this. Your account is also on high risk. It was my mistake that I made a deal with you. Stop spamming my threads otherwise I have to report on you

User 2 to User 1 Hello saw ya message premium guru did same to me..how due i report him

Be wary - He will threaten you with "you are high risk" I shouldn't done business with you. What business, taking our money and not giving us support as he proposes? Then accusing you of changing account. We all know the rules. He is not playing by them.

Buyer BEWARE!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

215   2   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.