Selling PREMIUM! 14k Gems at 68$ !

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Gems for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Moe salaeddine, 4/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe salaeddine

Moe salaeddine
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Good day ,

I'm Providing the cheapest ingame 99.99$ packs at the price of 68$ Only , offering as well Bundle purchases more Info will be detailed down Below .

Things you might wanna know :

*first of All my purchases are clean and issued by a Visa card that is under my own name,
    no stolen or hacked CC's.

* NO , i don't do Packs refund ,( some sellers these days follow these process where they get you the pack and get paid , then they contact the provider and request refund , leaving you in debt in your game which is something extremely bad).

*the second time you make orders with me you start getting an # up to 5% (depends on the game and payment method ) .

* offering Bundle purchases , where the more packs you buy at once , the more # you get (again it depends on the game and payment method)

Current Prices :
    Single 99.99$ pack : 68$ (14k gems)
    two packs of 99.99$ : 130$
    three packs of 99.99$ : 185$
    more than that i cant give confirmed price now , we need to talk and see the current financial status then decide.

why he is going so cheap ?
    first of all, for each $ i spent using my visa online , my Bank credits my Point for it , (points gets redeemed for many usefull things in dubai) plus i have the cash back feature from my bank which leaves me with benefit on both ways.
    dont forget the tweak we use for android have something to do with the region and settings , while on iTunes my trick will be a secret for a while , all i can say is rest assured, you are safe.

Payment methods:
    1-Skrill
    2-Paypal
    3-western union
    4 ( least preffered) wire transfers but then you have to wait untill the money deposit confirmation is recieved.

my Offer will incluse every single mobile game either on android or iTunes , both are included .

CONTACT ME:
    Kindly add me on Line under the following ID : gazzar101
    or email me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Moe salaeddine Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.