Selling   Less Than 100 Followers  Partnered (PRE-ORDER) Twitch Affiliate Accounts + TIN Buy 2 Get 1

Discussion in 'Twitch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rullymnh, 12/11/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rullymnh

rullymnh
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

39   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Twitch Affiliates Services
    Fast Services - Trusted - Verified Seller

What is Twitch Affiliates ?
    Twitch Affiliate Program
    Streaming is fun and games, but it’s also hard work. We recognize our streamers’ dedication and talent, and we’re taking another step forward to ensure Twitch continues to be the best streaming platform in the world for everyone. Introducing… the Twitch Affiliate Program.

The Twitch Affiliate Program puts qualified streamers one step closer toward the dream of making a living from their passions. Twitch Affiliates can start earning income on Twitch while they build their audience and work toward the coveted status of Twitch Partner. Click here to see a comparison of all features for Affiliates and Partners.

Earn on Twitch with Subscriptions
    Affiliates can earn on Twitch by accepting subscriptions from their viewers. Affiliates will have access to all subscription options: $4.99, $9.99, $24.99, and the Twitch Prime free subscription. Affiliates also get one global subscriber emote for all subscribers, with the options of adding two additional for $9.99 and $24.99 subscribers.

Start Earning on Twitch with Bits
    At launch, Affiliates can enable Bits to Cheer on their channels so viewers can offer support without leaving Twitch. Bits are a virtual good that viewers can buy to Cheer in chat. The streamer in whose channel the Bits are Cheered gets a share of the revenue. Bits can take the form of animated gem emotes, or Cheermotes, which are animated versions of global emotes. As the program develops we will introduce additional monetization tools for Affiliates.

Earn on Twitch with Game Sales
    Affiliates can also earn revenue from the sale of games or in-game items on Twitch. When streamers play any game on stream that is available for sale or has in-game items for sale on Twitch, a purchase offer appears on the channel page below the video window. Affiliates earn a 5% revenue share of the purchases that originate from their channel pages. Viewers who buy not only help support Affiliates, but will also be rewarded with a Twitch Crate for any purchase of $4.99 or more. To see a list of games available for sale on Twitch, click here.
    New Payout Terms
    Starting April 15, 2019, Twitch will start paying out eligible Partners, Affiliates, and Extension Developers 15 days after the end of the month, as long as they meet the $100 payout threshold. This is referred to as Net-15 payout terms and is 30 days faster than the previous Net-45 payout terms. For example, earnings over the payment threshold for the month of March 2019 should be paid out on April 15, 2019.​

Payment
    PayPal, Bitcoin & Skrill

Please make sure to contact me on discord before you purchase

Discord elizabeth#6282

2. JPegasus

JPegasus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do you have affiliate accounts available?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    rullymnh

rullymnh
    Expand Collapse

39   0   0

My Location:
    Yes i have affiliate accounts available with revenues in it, you can contact me on discord for more details.

4. Skygazer

Skygazer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    interested in knowing more info, added u - OP

5. OP
    OP
    rullymnh

rullymnh
    Expand Collapse

39   0   0

My Location:
    Price Updated
    + Price is $25/account
    + If you buy more than 2 accounts its $15/account

6. lilBeef

lilBeef
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

16   5   0

My Location:
    do u have affiliate account available now ?

7. An_Raido

An_Raido
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    hi, i'm looking for twitch affilate account, are u still selling it?

8. OP
    OP
    rullymnh

rullymnh
    Expand Collapse

39   0   0

My Location:
    Back in business!

Twitch Followers / Subscribers / Viewers are Ready!

9. OP
    OP
    rullymnh

rullymnh
    Expand Collapse

39   0   0

My Location:
    Ey yoo, back in bussiness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.