Sold (Pot 5) Level 55 Sentinel + Level 55 VG. All 4...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

(Pot 5) Level 55 Sentinel + Level 55 VG. All 4 buffs. Hello. I am looking to sell my Level 55 Sentinel and my Level 55 Vanguard. The Legacy has all 4 buffs unlocked. The Sentinel is Valor 93 and the VG is valor 87. The Sentinel also has fully min/maxed Conquer gear, minus 5 mods. The VG has just Partisan gear, minus the offhand. Both toons are Biochem and the Sentinel can use the Reusable Might Stim, with about 10 Prototypes already bought. Key Points: -This Sentinel is all you need to start playing and start pulling top DPS on every WZ. -There is about 20 days of game time left on this account. -There is over 1,000 Cartel Coins loaded to this account. -There is around 1.5 mil credits across all toons. Not a lot but you can always buy more. -As mentioned, the account has all 4 buffs unlocked via legacy. -Sentinel has rare White Crystal. The only reason I am selling is because I need the extra funds for college. Here are some images to help show you what you're buying. PM me with offers please.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.