Sold Post-Selective Summons | Krau + Lidica + Haste + Luluca + Baal&Sezan + Assassin Coli #147

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Account' started by Rolan, 8/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    TAKE NOTE: If you want to request for specific hero(es) you want to have in the selective summons in your preferred server please do message me or leave a comment here and i will try to get it for you as soon as possible. P.S. Pick the heroes that could be summoned in the Selective Summons realistically.

#es147 account: [ EUROPE ] [ STOVE LINKED - UNVERIFIED ] 2.22.2020
    5* Hero - Krau + Lidica + Haste + Luluca + Baal & Sezan
    4* Hero - Karin + Clarissa + Assassin Coli
    Screenshot >CLICK ME<

Stove Linked - Verified means that the stove account is ALREADY linked to an email account. Both the Stove Account and Email Account will be released to the buyer.

Stove Linked - Unverified means that the stove account is NOT YET linked to an email account. We can still use your own email to link the stove account in this case. Only the Stove Account will be released to the buyer.

#1 Rolan, 8/14/19
    Last edited: 2/21/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.