Selling ---------- Post added 03-14-2012 at 09:32 AM...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

---------- Post added 03-14-2012 at 09:32 AM ---------- sold to booras [SOLD] Daiblo 3 Beta key Hi, Yesterday a friend told me to guickly enter a twitter action to compete for a Diablo 3 Beta key he wanted. We both got a key and I have no idea what kind of a game it is, don't care either, so I'll sell mine now. Don't know if there are any restrictions to the key, like region or version, but I think not(?). I'll add a screenshot. I see the keys go here for around $60, that seems like a good price to me. I have Paypal, also . PM me. Cheers WTS and RENT, Diablo 3 unused Key, and Diablo 3 account I want to sell a Diablo 3 Beta Key and I can rent my account with Diablo 3 beta (I won 2 key in a contest, one is for sell, unused, the other one is for rent on my battle account) Diablo 3 beta key unused: price 80 USD, via paypal as gift. (I’m verified user) Diablo 3 account rent: price 5 USD / day, 30 USD / week The account for rent is avaible from tomorrow (saturday 10 march) from 20:00 (GMT+1). Here a screen of my battlenet account: Imageshack - schermata032455996alle1.png First verified/good feedback users, and depending on rep, I will use teamviewer and capture the transiction with screenflow, so I can have proof giving you a working key. If you want, I can create a new battlenet account, activate the beta, and give you the username and password, and later you can change the email. I’d also like to chat on facebook before sell, just to be sure, I accept no people with a few friends (fake account or just created), so we can avoid scam ☺ WTB: WTB diablo 3 Beta Key / Account Hi guys, Im wanting to buy a Key from someone that has access to the beta. 100% legit and trustworthy, I'd only want the basic login details, wont touch any other accounts (WoW for example) you have. dont mind chatting on the phone, or w/e please PM me, many thanks! WTS: D3 Beta key Just got a second key today, so I'm selling a account with diablo 3 beta for USD 100. Not lowering...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.