Poll: WTS: Selling Bulk Chaos Orbs, Limited Time Offer at This All TIME LOW Price. (PP Verified)

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey Everyone, Ive been a Member Of this forum for a while now, But havn't Been very active due to a Chaotic Personal Life. I'm Interested In selling All the Chaos Orbs I have in: Softcore, Americas. (AkA Default League, Americas) Payment Methods: Paypal (Verified) Western Union Cashier's Check ( Willing to Accept But Not sure How this would work With a Middle-Man Involved and Would have to Wait until I receive Before Myself Or MM Deliver, Deffinitly Not the most Efficient Method) My Rates are Firm as Follows: 1-9 Chaos Orbs For $1.15 Ea 10-19 Chaos Orbs For $1.10 Ea 20-29 For 1.05 Ea 30 or More for only 1.00 Ea. Contact Me: AIM: Ohcmonqueeler : Queelman Buy With Confidence A is Required for all Buyers whom are not Known Trusted members, Or Members whos Credentials and Reviews Speak for Themselves. Always 100% safe when using a , And It's the Method Ill always prefer or Require If Either party Feels the need for One. Accepting those who Are Paypal Verified Only, Also Only accepting Paypal payment VIA Gift. - - - Updated - - - ALWAYS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE, ALMOST ALWAYS COME TO A DEAL WITH MY CUSTOMERS. MESSAGE ME ON AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH MY WILLINGNESS TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT. LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED: FIND A SELLER WHO HAS THEM CHEAPER HERE AND I WILL SELL CHEAPER GUARANTEED! I forgot to Add that to the OP, I WILL NEVER TURN DOWN A CUSTOMER REQUESTING ME TO BEAT A CHEAPER PRICE, 100% LOWER PRICE GUARANTEED.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.