Selling Pokemon GO Services - Accounts, Boosting, Pokestop, Catching, Hatching, Custom

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Boosting for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Powerleveling' started by Games, 7/15/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

All Services below is for the Pokemon GO App, Apple or Android, inquire if you want something not listed.
    All services I offer will take some time, but you will notified once it's done, I can give you a soft estimate of how long it will take but it's no guarantee. All time estimates are based on Real-life simulation, Pokestops, lures, incense, lucky eggs and many other factors. Please note most services below WILL require me to obtain and login with your Pokemon GO account.

All done with care, reliability and efficiency, inquire today.

I'm still experimenting with prices to find the sweet spot for everyone, please ask if the price is too high for your liking.

New Accounts:
    I will make a account for you and level it to agreed level.
    Price: To be Determined & #, Please Inquire

EXP & Boosting:
    I will do whatever is necessary to obtain the EXP you want, catching, hatching pokemon, Pokestops, and etc.

1,000 EXP: $5.00
    Bulk/Multiple: #, Please Inquire

Pokestop Items:
    Fill your bag with agreed on number of random Items, Pokeballs, Potions, Revives, Etc.
    This is affected by your level and what you have unlocked.
    I will go to Pokestops and gather items for you.

Pokestop Item: $0.05/Item

Pokemon Catching:
    I will catch Pokemon for you, normally the first I see til the number we agreed on. I will get Pokeballs if Needed.
    I roam around and catch Pokemon for you.

Random Pokemon: $0.50/Pokemon

Egg Hatching:
    I will hatch a Pokemon according to it's tier level, as followed below.
    I will walk the distance needed to hatch Pokemon for you, you must have the incubators required.

From Scratch:
    10km|6.2mi: $12.00/Egg
    5km|3.1mi: $6.00/Egg
    2km|1.2mi: $2.50/Egg

Finishing:
    $1.25/1km|0.6mi

If you have any questions or would like to purchase my services, add me on Skype below or PM me.
    You will receive a faster response via Skype, you can find it below in my Signature or on the left side under my Name via Skype Icon.

I do offer Discounts on First orders and Big orders.

Limited Spots Available:
    I have only a certain amount of spots available, if the spots are filled, you will have to wait, just inquire for more information or to pay and get in line.

Disclaimer:
    My region is USA, East - Not sure if that will affect anything in the long run, but in my experience, it doesn't really matter. I will be using Apple Device(s) to perform all services.
    I'm not responsible for any account after the service has been rendered.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.