Sold Pokemon Go Lvl 40 Account W/ 566 Shiny, 193 Legendary, 129 Legacy, 164 100% IV

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Accounts for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Accounts' started by Trviskene, 10/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trviskene

Trviskene
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    For screenshots and more information, do not hesitate to contact me by email:
    [email protected]

MORE DETAILS:

Pokemon Go Lvl 40 Account W/ 566 Shiny, 193 Legendary, 129 Legacy, 21 Mythical. Condition is Brand New. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. This account is stacked. This is my personal account that was created on the day the game came out July 6th 2016. This account has been my baby up until next week when I have my actual first child which means I no longer have time for this game. This account has 566 total shinies basically any shiny in the game is on this account. There’s 129 legacy Pokémon including rare legacy’s like Machop and tangela. In the video anything with an exclamation mark means there’s legacy moves. There’s 21 mythical. 193 total legendary. There is 189 star pieces, 91 lure modules, 32 incense and 87 lucky eggs. This account has every single Pokémon from gens 1-4 registered. Every regional. There is multiples of every evolved Pokémon and regional. Atleast 3 of all regionals, 9 of most legendaries and every member of shiny family. I have over 1580 total Pokémon on the account. Almost 35 million XP. This is a dream account. I have spent countless hours and dollars on this account as it’s the only account I have. Atleast 5 hours a day for the last three years have gone into this account. I am a flight attendant so I’ve been lucky with regionals and trading as there’s 54 lucky Pokémon and every single unown including the festival unown. If you have any questions just ask. This account has never been banned or suspended I am a legit player. 815 pinaps 445 gold razzberries all for you. A bunch of boughten avatar items and clothes. Every single pikachu holiday and pichu and raichu. A couple maxed out Pokémon 164 100% iv Pokémon. I don’t know how to express how complete this account is. It’s truly one of the best Pokémon go accounts you’ll ever see. I just can’t play anymore with a child on the way. this account is a legit account I will send you the gmail and the password when you pay and it’s all yours. Every Pokémon has hundreds of candies to evolve more if you wish. I can answer any and all questions about this account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Resolve Suspensions

Automated Response

What does it mean when my account has been suspended?
    Accounts that have been suspended are in violation of one or more of the following rules:
    • Behavior Disruptive
    • Feedback System Abused
    • Multiple Accounts
    • Reported Fraudulent by 2+ Members
    • Spammed Website Repeatedly

What does it mean when my account has been banned?
    • Fraudulent
    • Spamming Mass Promoting

How do I resolve this issue?
    • Wait for a moderator to review your account which can take time, OR
    • Submit a Support Ticket requesting your suspension removed. Provide us your username and the reason why you believe you were suspended.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Trviskene Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer @Achinius paid $160

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.