Selling pockets: crook of radiance and golden eye of...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

pockets: crook of radiance and golden eye of rah-nutt(melee absorb) on the account I have a WP 40/47 war 30 day prepaid game time 4/4 2011 - 5/4 2011 if you want more info about account pm/me" "AM 96rr Karak Azgal ( 1 2) ""Karak Azgal" Full def sov set Full off sov set Full tyrant set Full Santinel set Full Doomflayerset 8/10 Warporgrd set Full Glyphs 5/5 2x RR90 weapon (off and def) 1x RR100 weapon off 545 warpforged insygnia 200g on the account The account also has a RR74 BW on the account Any question PM me .thx" "WTS Sorc RR84 Norn ""Equip:" full off sov 3 def sov RR81 SC weapon" "Chosen & Choppa ""Chosen RR83 - Karak Azgal" Full defensive sovereign 7/8 offensive sovereign (miss cloak) Royal shield & 2-hander Shield & 2-hander from colossus Melee pocket absorb Cloak and 3/4 glyphs (only miss the crap one) Choppa RR83 - Gorfang Full defensive & offensive sovereign RR81 1-hander Full glyph set and melee pocket absorb Funerary Shroud of Khutep & stag mantle Few DF parts and most of the PVE gear Around 400 gold on the account and loads of cool stuff in the banks. Both characters are on the same account. Sub to 4/20/11. Buyout 230 euro/310 USD. Possible trade for RR9X character." "WTT 84 slayer with 84+ AM ""WTT 84 slayer with 84+ AM" gear is not important 3piece glyph full def sove full off sove rr 83 2h rr83 1h rr81 1h and some DF/WF gears in bank dunno which pieces. both packs available. want to trade with at least lvl 83/84 AM. pst offers pls" "WTB RR80+ knight ""Title says it" Would like it to have glyph set and full sov. If it doesnt have full glyph Scen weapons are a must the shield and 1h isnt a big deal. im not looking to spend very much on the account. $150-200 tops. Let me know through PM." "DOK 86 RR- Karak Norn ""characters are on one 2-years old account with Personality and Progression Packs." DOK 86 RR Heal Spec Scavenging and Talisman Making full Sovereign Healing Armor Set GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.