Please take down and refer to Rocket league account STOLEN (UPDATED PREFIXES)

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by RLAccounts4sale, 7/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RLAccounts4sale

RLAccounts4sale
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    5/12/20

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $120 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Native Call

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal/Transfer wise

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    N/A

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

1. I have opened a ticket because I haven't received payment. can you please help me solved this thanks

Hi I SOLD a Rocket league account about 1 month ago and still haven't received any from of payment from player-up middleman and wondering can be done the order number is

Auction Plus Transaction ID
      https://www.playerup.com/threads/gc-account-pending-payment.4371145/

It sold for 120 has been well overdue wondering what is going on, please give some answers thanks in advance.

I have send in multiple requests to get my payment.

Request are below

1130000000872945877 6/2/20 Pending: Payment ETA 24-144 Hours
      [​IMG] 1130000000872945877 PayPal (paypal.com) [email protected] 6/2/20 Pending: Payment ETA 24-144 Hours
      [​IMG] 1130000000872945877 6/1/20 Pending: Payment ETA 24-144 Hours
      [​IMG] 1130000000872945877 5/26/20 Pending: Payment ETA 1-48 hours
      [​IMG] 1130000000872945877 PayPal (paypal.com) [email protected] 5/19/20 Pending: Payment ETA 1-48 hours
      [​IMG] 1130000000872945877 Transferwise (transferwise.com) [email protected] 5/13/20 Duplicate Submission

RLAccounts4sale, 6/9/20

2. [​IMG]
      Middleman

Automated Response

Buyers: I just paid. How do I start my order?Expand
      Sellers: How do I receive payment after completing my order inside the 3 way conversation?Expand
      Sellers: Can I receive an update on my payment status?Expand
      Sellers: How can I track my payment status?Expand
      Sellers: Where can I view my payment history and logs?Expand
      Sellers: What if my order hasn't been activated and I have questions?Expand

Create MM Listings ------- Buyers Guide ------- Sellers Guide ------- Contact MM Support
      Middleman, 6/9/20

3. [​IMG]
      RLAccounts4sale
      My Location:
      View
      1. Account: Chewybaccafetty
        Password: Dogcat123231457
        Email: [email protected]

Email and Password are the same for steam & Gmail.

RLAccounts4sale, 5/13/20

2. [​IMG]
        Middleman

This message is to inform both parties that RLAccounts4sale has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Confirms Delivery
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Seller Confirms Delivery

The seller has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership to the buyer.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next if they're satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
        Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
        Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand
        Seller: What is the next step after you have confirmed delivery?Expand
        Seller: Where do I post if I have questions regarding my payment?Expand
        Seller: What if the buyer doesn't confirm delivery?Expand

Create MM Listings ------- Buyers Guide ------- Sellers Guide ------- Contact MM Support
        Middleman, 5/13/20

3. [​IMG]
        Middleman

This message is to inform both parties that Native Call has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Confirms Delivery
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Buyer Confirms Delivery

The buyer has confirmed they've received as-described delivery and that they're satisfied with the item they've purchased from the seller. The buyer is now authorizing PlayerUp to close this transaction and release their payment held in escrow by PlayerUp to the seller. If this is a mistake or the seller didn't deliver, please uncheck the Buyer - Confirm Delivery prefix order status.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next after they've confirmed delivery?Expand
        Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
        Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand
        Seller: What is the next step after the buyer has confirmed delivery?Expand
        Buyer/Seller: I made an error and accidentally confirmed delivery for this transaction. What do I do?Expand

Middleman, 5/13/20

4. [​IMG]
        Middleman

Native Call

We need your assistance here with fixing your billing issue - https://www.playerup.com/conversati...000000872945877-private-conversation.1635755/

Middleman, 5/19/20

5. [​IMG]
        Middleman

This message is to inform both parties that Middleman has requested to change the prefix to Order On Hold

Middleman, 5/19/20

6. [​IMG]
        Middleman

This message is to inform both parties that RLAccounts4sale has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Need MM Assistance
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The seller is requesting tech support assistance. While waiting for a middleman agent to reply, please write and describe a full lengthy question with as much detail as possible so a middleman agent can assist you properly when they reply. If you have already written a response, then no further work is required and a middleman agent will respond to this ticket shortly.

This message is to inform both parties that RLAccounts4sale has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Need Payment Update

Middleman, 6/2/20

7. [​IMG]
        Middleman

Native Call

Still waiting for him to resolve this issue.

Middleman, 6/2/20

8. [​IMG]
        Middleman

RLAccounts4sale

Are you the original owner of this account?

Middleman, 6/2/20

9. [​IMG]
        RLAccounts4sale
        My Location:
        View

Native Call

Still waiting for him to resolve this issue.
        who me or middleman why is this taking so long

RLAccounts4sale, 6/2/20

10. [​IMG]
        RLAccounts4sale
        My Location:
        View

RLAccounts4sale

Are you the original owner of this account?
        yes I am

RLAccounts4sale, 6/2/20

11. [​IMG]
        Middleman

Please recall this account. The buyer is not responding.

Middleman, Thursday at 3:16 PM

12. [​IMG]
        RLAccounts4sale
        My Location:
        View
        I ended up giving the details away I thought you guys had payment sorted?

RLAccounts4sale, Thursday at 7:07 PM

13. [​IMG]
        Middleman

Automated Response

Buyers: I just paid. How do I start my order?Expand
        Sellers: How do I receive payment after completing my order inside the 3 way conversation?Expand
        Sellers: Can I receive an update on my payment status?Expand
        Sellers: How can I track my payment status?Expand
        Sellers: Where can I view my payment history and logs?Expand
        Sellers: What if my order hasn't been activated and I have questions?Expand

Middleman, Thursday at 7:07 PM

14. [​IMG]
        Middleman

This message is to inform both parties that RLAccounts4sale has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Need MM Assistance
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The seller is requesting tech support assistance. While waiting for a middleman agent to reply, please write and describe a full lengthy question with as much detail as possible so a middleman agent can assist you properly when they reply. If you have already written a response, then no further work is required and a middleman agent will respond to this ticket shortly.

This message is to inform both parties that RLAccounts4sale has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Need Payment Update

Middleman, Sunday at 6:27 PM

15. [​IMG]
        RLAccounts4sale
        My Location:
        View
        may ask what is going on with the money playerup middleman I gave this account away a long time ago hello?

RLAccounts4sale, Sunday at 6:28 PM

RLAccounts4sale, 6/9/20

4. [​IMG]
      RLAccounts4sale
      My Location:
      View
      Heres the full convo you guys told to post the account details so I did and then Inform me to recall the account once he had an error with his payment options and which he doesn't respond to fixing this so we both no that he's scamming. you guys are at fault I put my account and my time on the line with trusting you guys as the middleman to have payment completed. Once he gets the account details he has changed it all and now Im down with no account and no $120 usd. you guys should be covering this because this is your process not mine and I believe this could happen to many people, if he's done it then someone is will. I am very disappoint of course. As a seller I work really to get these accounts to standard and frankly deserved to be paid simple as that. I was using player up to make it easier so I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this.

Thanks in advance if this can be resolved and I have tried recall the account but I can't get in as the so called BUYER has SCAMMED me and has changed all the details. I deserve better as a seller.

RLAccounts4sale, 6/9/20

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.