Sold (PLAYSTATION PROFILE) TROPHIES MODDING SERVICE:(PS4,PS3,PSP,PS VITA) LEVEL 15,25,50,75,100

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network Accounts | PSN Account - Buy & Sell' started by RabiRx, 12/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RabiRx

RabiRx
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

463   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    PSN Trophies service

(THIS IS AN ADVERTISING FOR MY MODDING SERVICE IN THIS WEBSITE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLZ CONTACT ME)
    This is a trophy modding service, by modding I mean editing and increasing the number of trophies in your account

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is some example of previous clients orders
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(THIS IS AN ADVERTISING FOR MY MODDING SERVICE IN THIS WEBSITE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLZ CONTACT ME)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read before you buy :
    Please note that there's a 5% of getting banned when doing LEVEL 100 only trophies the others are 100% safe so I don't suggest making this on your main account, however, there's 95% of not getting banned so it's up to you
    Warranty: (LIFE WARRANTY)I can guarantee you that you won't get banned for 12 months, if you got banned during the 12 months I will do you the same modding for free. If you didn't get banned I can assure you that you won't get banned for life,
    P.S: each trophy has his own date, I mean random date example:
    Platinum was unlocked at : ( 01/01/2019)
    The gold trophy won't be unlocked at : (01/01/2020 )
    But it will be ( 01/01/2018)
    example: Never_IYT's PSN Profile • PSNProfiles.com This account was made by me and as you see each game with a different date

Safety: Please note that I'm not going to steal your account and if you don't trust me to check my Rate and if I did(I won't) just open a dispute and my PlayerAucation account will get banned.
    However, just for safety concerns, I suggest having the original email and dob(date of birth) before giving me or anyone the information of your account because if you called Sony they will ask you for these following information and then you will get your account straight away.
    How to avoid banned :
    If you want to reduce the percentage of getting banned, you need to do the following steps: hide every single game from your main profile in case someone wanna report sony,

Payments: if you are interested please message me on discord
    * I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.

Checking progress :
    you can check your account progress by checking your profile in your ps4
    however, I don't suggest going online until I finish your order

TNX

(THIS IS AN ADVERTISING FOR MY MODDING SERVICE IN THIS WEBSITE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME)

HOW DOES IT WORK?

* THERE IS NO NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD ONLY ONE TIME LOGIN CODE,
    * BY THAT YOU CAN GUARANTEE I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR SETTINGS
    * I DO NOT MODIFY NOR SCAM'S ACCOUNT

2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: RabiRx Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    RabiRx

RabiRx
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

463   0   0

My Location:
    DISCORD: Rabi#5738

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.