PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by t-mek, 5/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse
    "LordsMobile Accounts Available 24/7..."
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

74   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

MON, MAY 8TH, 2017

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value

250$

4. Other Parties Username

Kobi.its

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    MIDDLE MAN
    I SENT AMAZON GIFT CARDS

6. Other Parties Email

The email was transferred to me and is still under me.

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

Same as above. I do have his line chat tho

Kobi (ISR LEADER)

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Kobi

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I have pictures...the upload button isn't working....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

74   0   0

1493704502333.jpg

freechest likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse

74   0   0

Screenshot_20170508-090610.png

freechest likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse

74   0   0

Him trying to reclaim account. He has linked it to another email or Facebook and is making changes/ trying to fully recover.

Screenshot_20170508-091426.png

freechest likes this.
  5. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@Kobi.its , tagging you

Please give your debate against this dispute. I can see valid evidence that you are trying to recall your account.

6. OP
    OP
    t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse

74   0   0

I am in efforts to secure the account. But due to him being original account holder I fear he may retain it. I have secured the email just incase. But the account has been linked and he has accessed made changes to the account over the period of today.

I still have access to account as of the moment.

freechest likes this.
  7. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@Kobi.its , @Admin

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The difference between this dispute and the others is you're protected by playerup middleman services and in your particular transaction you have a full guarantee protection. So there isn't any need to file a dispute here. I have reopened your 3 way conversation ticket. This is also a fairly new transaction. However thank you for the report.

9. OP
    OP
    t-mek

t-mek
    Expand Collapse

74   0   0

He has apparently taken the account back, quit my guild and changed everything. The problem now is since I've had the account ive increased its value, as well as spent money on it.

SO how do we proceed if I'm unable to retain the account, he's now stealing money and time from me.

I do wish to retain the account per our agreement because of the money and time I've invested. It's hardly fair if he gets to keep it after I've put in work and money.

So how do we proceed?

freechest likes this.
  10. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: DPCP Re: #9[/trigger]

11. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse

15   0   0

Proceed in the 3 way conversation with Middleman.

Fiontox likes this.
  12. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: freechest Re: #10[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.