Selling  North America  2+ Years Old  100+ Games  Personal Steam Account for Sale No bans 130+ games

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hellohenry, 11/11/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellohenry

Hellohenry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello! Anyone interested in a steam account with tons of great games for a substantially lower price?!?!
    I'm selling my account with 138 games, 2.6 years old, level 12, no bans at all. The best part? If you were to buy every game in my library on the day that it was at it's lowest price point, it would still cost over 500 dollars to purchase the games. And let's face it, nobody is landing themselves in that position for a library of this quality. Well, unless you buy this one off me of course! I'd bring up the current value, but it's Steam. Current value will jump hundreds maybe even a thousand dollars day to day. So I'm offering you my steam account for 200 USD. Protected purchase through middle man. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. The link to the trade is Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

Hope to hear from you soon!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.