Sold Personal Account IOS Android Relic 7 SLKR Almost JMLS 5 kk GP Kyber Account and more

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Marsi511, 10/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marsi511

Marsi511
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi there,

auction subject is end game SWGOH account, here it is on SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/p/739337978/ feel free to check it out. Ok then lets go:

Kyber account:

Be in a top of SWGOH player base, compete with them using Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and make Your way up to Division 1 Kyber!!!

[​IMG]

Account contains all rare/legendary/epic toons, including:

- 7* Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (With Ulti - Depths of Rage)
    [​IMG]

- 7* Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
    [​IMG]

- 7* General Skywalker
    [​IMG]

- 5* Malak
    [​IMG]
    - and others previous meta toons

- 7* Nego (ship meta)
    [​IMG]

Pick up your Galactic Legend:

At this point full relicted First Order team - including SLKR R7 with Ulti

[​IMG]

For a while been working on Rebel team for our beloved Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, need few more touchups, but in 2/3 weeks You can get him without spending $$$.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As You can see there are only 3 toons left to finish. Please keep in mind I am still playing and my goal is to finish JMLS, probably after obtaining him price of this account will increase.

Other teams:

To check other teams, please check my swgoh.gg account:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/739337978/

Assault Battles:

Along with recent update in February, Capital Games added new tiers in assault battles, giving tons of zetas and material at tier 1, and a lot relic materials in tier 2. Current account toons are able to:
    Forest Moon - Challenge Tier 1 (win on auto) / Tier 2 is a bit tricky but beatable with current Empire/Droid team
    Places of Power - Challenge Tier 2 (win on auto)
    Military Might - Challenge Tier 1 (win on auto) / Tier 2 beatable with Rebels on auto
    Rebel Round-Up - Challenge Tier 1 (win on auto) / to win Tier 2 - Jango Fett and Boba Fett needs to get Relics since Bossk is already R7
    Ground War - Easy win in challenge Tier 2 with proper team

Be a part of something bigger:
    Account is the best way to get to Your favorite guild. Thanks to having all necessary toons for DS Geo TB, and LS Geo TB You will be able to join ANY guild You want.

Solo guild raids on Your own:
    SLKR has ability to get maximum points in every raid. HSith:

[​IMG]

Knowledge is power:

After buying this account, I provide constant help in leading Your way into SWGOH world.
    Getting in-touch with Arena and Fleet shards
    Guidance to new meta
    Help in getting top in Heroic Sith Raid
    Help in Assault Battles
    Help at GAC (best teams, counters, moding)
    Answer to any other related with game issues

Overall Profile information:
    Characters 187
    Zetas 97
    7* Characters - 151
    Gear 13 - 48
    Gear 12 - 36
    Relic 7 - 17
    Relic 6 - 2
    Relic 5 - 15
    6 dot mods - 139
    7* Ships - 39 (out of total of 48 ships)
    Top 1 in both arenas for over a 2 years
    200 free Zetas
    274 free Omegas
    Easy Kyber
    Killer mods
    Lots of hoarded materials nad credits

Reason:

This account contains EVERYTHING You need to start with SWGOH on TOP level, it also gives an opportunity to pick Your favorite Star Wars champions, master them in few days without spending. Account is in the point, where You dont have to spend at all to keep it rolling... just play and have fun :)

The reason why I'm selling account is I will become a father, and there is no more space for me playing SWGOH.
    For some of You 500 $ might be an issue, but please keep in mind this account is 3+ years old, I didnt lost a single day. During this time I spent more then 2000$ on this game, so I would like to get back at least some of my investment.

Got question? I would be glad to answer, just PM me or type it here.

Cheers, may the force be with You :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.