Sold Perfect world internacional account venomancer...

Discussion in 'Perfect World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Perfect world internacional account venomancer level 87 Hi all: I am interested in selling my game's account: Perfect World International Data and characteristic of my personage in the game are the following: Account in: Perfect World International Server: Heavens Tear The character's name: Mesalina The character's race: Venomancer level 87 At the moment is a guild member of: Caesar, participating each weekend in the territorial wars. Equipment: Armor: Complete TT80 Weapon: TT80 Fashion: Plumed, complete Pets: Hercules: yes, level 87 Phoenix: yes, level 87 Mount: Hell Hound (max. speed) Flying mount: Crimson Flametalon, improved to his top speed Pets' bag: was enlarged to 8 slots ( with 8 pets high level ) Bank: was enlarged to 80 slots ( completely herbal fullness, materials, potions, etc.) Inventory: was enlarged to 64 slots ( it almost fill of potions, items, improvements, not ever to feed to the pets and others protections) Professions: Blacksmith: Level 6 Tailor: Level 5 Craftsman: Level 5 Apothecary: Level 6 If you are interested in the purchase of this account, I remain to the wait of your news and your offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.