Sold Perfect World Account for Sale Selling perfect...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Perfect World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/31/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Perfect World Account for Sale Selling perfect world account, 3x lvl 100+chars/ main 1 full r9 3rd cast barb 102 full R9 3rd cast barbarian a 102 5aps Assassin and a 101 3rd cast nirvana Blademaster all on the same account, this account is on the lost city server. the barb has a full bank,inventory,wardrobe space and a full pet bag. i will link there gears and stats in skype if u wish to add me. remember im looking for a serious buyer. if u would like to see there gears, refines, character stats and skills add me on skype under pwiseller and i will link what u want, im expecting a decent offer, but i will add i am not going to except anything less than $1200 dollars as the money i have spent on this account far exceeds that of the asking price. the gear on the barbarian alone cost more than the selling price.

2. OP

Manny Cartagena
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

What server? And just message me in Facebook and we can talk about it! And the price bro

3. OP

Patrick Skovgaad Thomsen
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

i wona buy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.